Maya Doubts On her Mom

PART 4(B)
She enters in her home.She was lost in the halaballoo.So many questions risen in her mind after seeing Varun at her home.
'Maya my dar...'Maya cuts him in Midway of his talk,'Get out from my house right now Varun' seeing Maya is getting furious,Varun got up.'Okay okay,I know you don't like me,but trust me I've changed a lot Maya' Varun moves towards her with all convincing way.But Maya gazed towards him with all rage & showed him an exit.
Once he was gone,she walked towards Mom & hugged her.'Mum he is back mum..He is back' she was crying hard in her mom's arms.'Who my child?Who is back?'her mom asked her worriedly.'A..Ashwin' she uttered his name with so much difficulty & fear.'Why did u took Varun in mum?'She cupped her mom's face in her hands & then slowly moves down towards the throat.'Do you forget what he did with me?'with all crying face yet her hands position dint seem to move from her mum's throat.Her mom couldn't grasp a word.'Did you joined hands with him against me?'The rage replaced those tears in her eyes.'No Maya...'her mom trying to breath. Suddenly Maya took her hands away from her mom & then pulled her in arms.'Shhhh...shh...Don't cry mom.I am so sorry...So sorry..I thought you are also...I'm so sorry.Go to sleep mom,I'm going out I've some work to finish I'll come quickly just make sure you don't take anyone in the house again' Maya's mom nods at her in the fear.She kissed her mom's forehead & left the home.
Maya starts her car & drives towards Sahir's office !
Ps-New entry ,Ashwin Mehrotra-Maya's dad ✌️
Ps-uff Maya! Just le me breath😅 💓💕