Sahir's Secret Reveletions (POV)

How does it feel,if you hate someone for years,longing for revenge & then after many years that person is standing in front you.That was my exact feeling when I met Maya at the Fashion event.
I am Sahir,35 years devil.A guy not to be with.Filled with no emotions.I don't wait Karma to happen, I become a Karma.Ive only one emotion left that is hatred & that too occupied by only one person.None other than Maya.I had been tracking all of her movements for a while.12 years to be exact.Long enough for me as I know most aspects of Maya's life.
12 years before , flashback.
A party was going at my place,as my dad achieved the National Award in business category.Though,I was in the room,it was a very noisy party.A wish lingered in my mind to get out of my room & take a look at the party.The moment I came out & stood in the corridor & look down at the hall,I Saw one girl, somewhere around 20s,slapped a man who was close standing near to her.The slap was so hard it clearly stunned everyone.Then i saw it was Varun ,who got that opportunity.I laughed a little on him because I knew him what type of a guy he was.He would have behaved with her inappropriately so that he got that reward.The next minute,She left the party & Varun was surrounded by media.I went back to my room but in an hour I got a call from my uncle that our company was burning in the fire.I hurriedly went there to see,first thing I saw was the huge fire spread across everywhere,The next thing I saw my dad looking at his world collapsing in front of him.He got an heart attack the very next moment & he died on the spot.As i was hopelessly trying to hold him,I saw that same party girl running away from that building,holding a big wooden stick which one side was surrounded by the fire.A doubt flickered in my mind.'So She was the one who did this.! I'll make sure she will pay the price of it'I decided.
Since then,
She had became my daydream & nightmare.She had became my fantasy & my darkest desire.My one and only motive is to destroy her completely.No matter whatever I wanted to do this for it ,I'll do it.
My hate & obsession swirled within me as I reached close to my target Maya.I couldn't understand why,but I felt very overwhelmed.I had the power.I held all the cards.Yet,when I went towards her ,I felt out of control.I knew how she looked,I've seen her in news,magazines.I knew every feature of her face.When she looked at me,i couldn't stop but I got lost in her eyes.It hadn't stop the hatred but I saw the blankness , thirst for the control & the dominance in her gaze.I wanted to touch that gaze.Very badly.She was perfectly looked like a beautiful monster if i said it in my way.Okay Im just over thinking ,she is just like other woman whom I've hated.Just talk to her as planned.I certainly played very hard to get to her in this even without letting her doubt on me.She dint looked at me indifferently,Her intense gaze lit me on fire in a way I had never experienced before.It took me a while to come out of my hate filled fog & notice her how she looked like in a person.She was wrapped in a perfection. Her gentle slope of nose,her soft plump lips,her dimple just like my mother had.She was way more beautiful than I could ever imagine.It was a huge mistake for me to see her in person.
& Then the person I saw was Varun.The rage quickly swirled in my mind as I never wanted anyone to interrupt my plan anyhow.He was still the same bullishit guy who again bumped on her.In a certain way I didn't really liked his efforts.I knew Maya was not that fool enough to trust on him again.I found no interest in their talk so I walked towards the officials,gave my name with her for collaboration.Made contract papers & just left the place.
Ps-Thanks for reading it pataintly ✌️