Introduction of Maya Mehrotra

PART 1(b)

8 am morning (same day)

'You are looking excellent mam!! This is the perfect dress for your today's event!!'

With perfectly fitted white dress showing her curves, while laces beautifully designed on her neckline was making her look elegant .She ,without looking at the designer,turned towards her mom and looked at her.

"Maya, you are looking so beautiful" her mom kissed her forehead,''May god give you everything you want my child,'' her mom gives blessing to her.

''Everything I've achieved is all because of my hardwork and your support mom.God has nothing to do in between!'' Maya's words were harsh & her confidence was overpowering the beauty of her dress. Her perfectly curled brownish shade hair flowed down. Some of her curles mixed with the beautiful lace neckline .Her mom caressed her hands over Maya's head, admiring her and then held her chin.''Dont say like that my child,everything we've got is just because of the God'',pointing towards Lord Bappa's Idol.

Maya moves a step closer to her mom and cupped her face in hands,'The more power you give to others,the more they will destroy you,so it's better to always hold that power in your own hands '' Maya smiled in way that her mom became confused. Maya's smile was undefined. Neither it was innocent nor with any rage.
That is Maya.
She is unpredictable for the world,even for her mother.
No one knows what's going in her mind except her own self. She hugged her mom and make her way for todays collaborative fashion event.

Both Sahir & Maya were driving towards their destination. Their paths were same but intention were completely different.

Ps- The attires Jennifer Winget wore while playing Maya Mehrotra's character were all classy.
Don't forget to vote.