Sahir's plan winning Maya

In dreamland fashion & co.
Everybody were at work.Themes has been finalized.Ideas are still in the discussions.Contacts have been made for materials.
Sahir was observing Maya from a distance outside from her cabin .It was hard to resist himself to move eyes from her.On the other hand,Maya unaware about all this,was super busy in her work.Sahir then saw Varun is entering in her cabin.All of sudden Sahir felt annoyed.Varun again tried to hug Maya this time from behind.As she felt his touch on her back she moved away quickly to the side.Sahir shift near to towards cabin to hear what they are talking.
'Ohh Maya, beautiful curve..'Varun said it by looking at her waist but as she looked at him,He pointed towards the design paper on the table.Sahir crossed his arms angrily & stood there listening their conversation.
'Have u bought the theme pallets? I told u about it yesterday?Put it here on the table.'Maya said it with a blank face.
Varun 'Sure!'The moment he said it,he walked torwards at Maya's table & deliberately brushed his hand on her waist as she was standing next the table.
Sahir clenched his fist harder as he saw it.Maya looked at Varun with a shock yet raging look.Before she says ,Varun starts his non sense again,'Oh Maya my darling,I'm sorry,i dint see you'He moved little closer to her.She stepped back with a hesitance on her face.'u should just leave.'Varun again moved little more closer to her'What happened?Why u r sheivring,ohh Maya,'He kept his hands on her shoulder,she tried to shoo him away.Sahir could not tolerate this,He pushed the door of her Cabin.That force & energy of him make Varun go two steps back.Maya looked at Sahir.His raging red eyes,she never ever saw it before,His clenched fist,His straight gaze into Varun's eyes.Maya was stunned.She was looking at both of them.
'ur staff is searching for u,so go waste ur time there.' Sahir said this in a clear face with a attitude in his voice.'Huh..ohh Okay' surprised & shocked Varun left the cabin without looking at Maya but staring all the way in Sahir's eyes.
'Maya..'Sahir looked at her.She is still coming to normal breath.
'Will u show me ur new designs?'He said this in a very calm voice.
Maya looked at him,How his eyes changes from rage to the calm.
'ahun..These are my new themes.'She passed the file towards Sahir.'Its interesting'Sahir said it looking at those designs.Later they both discussed more about it.
After 2 hours both Sahir & Maya came out of the office to have some food in canteen.As Maya came outside she saw Ashwin & Mr.Amar Singhal ,Varun's dad talking with each other at the gate.Her feet suddenly gets cold.She couldn't move.She was froze in shock after seeing Ashwin till she felt her hand was holded by Sahir.Sahir was aware of her fear towards Ashwin.He hated that man too.Sahir holds her hand and walked towards the gate.Maya was completely in awe,she looked at Sahir only.She passed through gate,without looking at Ashwin,without getting feared.All in all she was only looking at Sahir.
After coming out of the gate She asked Sahir'Why did u held my hand?' Sahir gazed at her with no answer in his mind.But he make out something 'I saw as u were about to fall so I held it,I am sorry If u felt it wrong!'He was throwing such guilty blackmailing words at her which was winning over her mind in true sense!
'No ,Please don't say Sorry.Actually I'm thankful of you.'Maya said it with a mixture of guilt & calm.
Sahir in his mind made another plan.