Fight Between Brain & Heart

Sahir came his home with a furious mind.Even though all day he worked  with his staff & dint talked with Maya much his mind was still occupied with all of her thoughts.The way she talks,the way she walks,the way he felt while kissing her,the softness of hers when she hugged him,the way she looks at him,the way she calls him by his name.All of sudden Sahir again lost & get occupied with her thoughts again!
He was getting more furious.He loosen up his tie angrily.He starts unbuttoning his shirt & then removes his shirt & throwed it on his bed with a frustration.
'Everytime I talk with her,why I felt a change in me?'He asked himself.
'& when she don't talk with me,why it affects me?'He keep asking himself continuously until he don't get the answer of all his questions.
'Why she dint reacted after I kissed her?'Why she refused to talk on it ?Why she wanted to move on from our kiss?Why she dint felt what I felt?'Why?'annoyed by questions Sahir moved his palm to his forehead & brushed his hand into his hairs & tighten the grip.
'Urrrrrgh 'He growled & let his body go in the swimming pool.He brushed his hands through his wet hairs.Little droplets of water made its way to on his shoulder through his hairs.He come out of pool & stands in front of the mirror.
'If it dint bother to her,heck I even don't care about it'
But in his heart,he knew cared & it bothered him like a hell.
'There are so many girls before her whom I've kissed,so it wasn't a big deal'
It was a big deal dammit!bcz she is mine!His heart knew the truth.
'My only desire is to destroy her'
But his heart already knew his all desires for her.
'I Hate Her!!
But he dint seemed convinced when he looked at himself.
'Dammit Sahir!You don't love her...
He growled again.He starts convincing himself now.
'You don't love her ..
'You..
'Dont ..
'Dont..
You?
He backed off .His eyes were in shock!He was saying those things which his heart was telling to him.A big fight starts between his heart & his mind.
'This can't happen!Maya can't win!No,Nhhhhoo..'He picked a vaze & smashed it on the mirror.
He looked at the mirror.One little piece of glass were still hanging.He could see himself in it.He saw ,he was smiling & holding a hand of a lady.The lady was none other than Maya.They looked so perfect together.There was no hatred but only love.He was swirling her hand & dancing with her.Grabbing her by waist & making love to her.After imagining this,for a moment Sahir calmed down.He felt no burden in his heart.He felt the happiness.Slowly slowly his imagination fades away & he came back to reality.
He sits on his bed.Looking down.His shoulder were down.He felt tired.He closed his eyes,he saw Maya looking at him.He opened his eyes,He saw himself with Maya.He took a deep breath,he saw Maya's curled wavy hairs floated in the air.He sighed,he saw the way Maya calls him.He realised ,Maya had occupied every emotion of him.She was there in his every movement.He couldn't resist.He couldn't deny the fact.He can't do anything with it.
'He holds his pen,starts penning down what his heart was telling to him..
Mere har din me teri raat dakhil ho hi jati hai
(Ur every nights gets dwell in my days)
Meri har baton me teri baat shamil ho hi jaati hai
(Ur everything gets dwell in my world)
Kuch ajeeb se jazbaat hai mere
(My emotions are confusing me)
jinhe main bayan nahi kar sakta
(I can't even tell you that)
Jo kuch bit gaya use badal nahin sakta aur bhula bhi nahin sakta
(I can't change Whatever happened in past neither i forgot)
I don't have any other option Maya.Ive to do it what I had decided.