Someone is plotting against them

PART 4(c)
Maya at Sahir's office
As soon as she reached at the office,she check how much time it took from her home to the office.She starts remembering the time of the incident.The time when their meeting ended and the incident happened.The time didn't matched with Varun's timing.She starts checking the surroundings of the office.There was darkness in the office.As expected everyone was left.She checked the cctv footages exact locations.As she turned behind,her leg twists & she collapsed on Sahir's arms.Sahir holds her waist tightly & tries to look at her in that darkness.Then holding her waist he swings her in his direction.That moment made her stood still on the place.Her curls spread on his broad shoulders.
Without leaving her hand, 'What are you---doing here?
At ---this time?'He asked it with a certain pause.Maya looked at him.He leaves her hand as she looked at their hands.
'I want to check the cctv footages,I want to see that person.' She demands at him.
'Okay Come with me' Sahir took her at his cctv data footage room.She told him the timings of the footages which made him easier to find it.The data was removed.Sahir gazed an suspicious look at that.
'Lets check the previous clips' Maya said it in very tensed tone.As they found out that previous clips was available but the after meeting footages were gone.Sahir gazes at Maya with a look that someone is there making them a fool.Maya & Sahir both came out of the office.She stood outside, took a breath.'Thanks for showing the footages'.
Sahir turned towards her 'After what happened today ,it was necessary to check it' Maya nods at him & walks to leave the place.
'Maya..'Sahir's word made Maya stop for a moment.'Its not a safe idea for you to go home alone at the midnight.Ill drop you.Call your driver to pick this car at your home.' Maya 'No I'll.. but suddenly she gets a flash of what happened with her few hours before so she decided to go with Sahir.