2.0

Harry arrived at the art gallery as quickly as he could.

"Traffic sucked," he stated as he pulled Liam into his side and kissed him on the cheek.

Liam blushed and playfully hit Harry's arm, "Well, I'm glad you could make it. You aren't too tired, are you?" Liam questioned, taking Harry's hand in his and leading him around the gallery.

"No, I should be fine," Harry lied.

"How was work?"

"It was alright. I'll be getting home later on Monday and Fridays though."

"Oh, okay. Is it a student?"

"Yeah, he's been needing some help with his English work."

Liam pushed Harry into a dim closet, "I think it's nice that you're willing to stay after to help them. I'm just kind of sad I have to wait longer for you to get home," Liam pouted.

"Hey now," Harry lifted Liam's chin, "It's okay. I'll be home as fast as I can then we can make dinner together and cuddle," he  kissed Liam on the lips once which then turned into a snog session.

"We-I-should probably get out there. You know, ah, Zayn," Liam gasped as Harry left kisses down his neck. 

"You don't have to go now," Harry said against Liam's skin, "You can stay." 

"H-Harry, come on. We have to go," Liam replied shoving Harry off. The taller man pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. 

"I just wanted to have some fun," he said. 

"We'll have fun later. I need to get out there; Zayn needs me."

"Zayn always needs you," Harry pointed out.

"Harry, not now. Please. For a teacher, you act like a student," Liam straightened out his shirt and fixed his hair, "Sometimes I wonder if you'll ever grow up."

Harry glared, "So, that's what you think. For your information, I have grown up. I've changed for you over the past two years and you've done nothing for me. You spend all your time with Zayn working."

"You know how much this place means to him, Harry."

"And what about me? Do I not mean anything to you? Is he more important than I am?"

Liam let out a sigh, "We'll talk later," and left Harry alone in the closet wishing he hadn't have come. 

It seemed that Liam and Harry's lives were too complicated at this time. Harry was constantly grading the seniors' work and trying to take care of the bills so him and Liam had a place to call home. He was working non-stop and found himself skipping a few breakfasts here and there so he can work on something else. Liam had been busy trying to help Zayn set up his new art gallery. It had taken a lot of time, dedication, and renovation but the place was finally up and running. 

They were both so busy that most of the time they hadn't eaten dinner with each other and instead at in separate rooms or at different times completely. Harry was having trouble sleeping lately so he ended up sleeping on the couch while Liam got the whole bed to himself.

They were never together anymore.

So does it come as any surprise that Harry wants nothing more than 'private time' with his boyfriend of two years? Is it a shock that he just wants to feel loved again?

Oh, no that is too much to ask.

Harry ended up leaving the art gallery after what happened and found himself laying on the couch staring at the papers he needs to grade.

He picked up and read the title, "Why Life is Shit" then the author, "By: Louis Tomlinson", he might as well read the rest.

Louis got home late Friday night.

He wasn't sure if you could even consider it Friday anymore. It was after two in the morning after all. He snuck in through his bedroom window and landed with a thump on the floor. He cursed as he stood and brushed himself off.

The light suddenly turned on and his father was standing the doorway, "It's a little late to be out, don't you think?"

"Technically it's early."

"I don't give a damn what it is, you're supposed to be home by ten each night and here you are more than four hours later. This is unacceptable, Louis."

It was then that Louis noticed his dad had a beer bottle in hand, "Dad, I think you just need to lie down. I'll go to bed right now, okay? You just need to get some sleep."

"Don't tell me what to fucking do! You're just a kid, you don't know anything. Hell, you're not even going to go to college 'cause you're so stupid. You haven't past a class since fifth grade. No college will accept someone like you. Do you know why?"

Louis shook his head, trying not to let his father's words get to him.

"Because you're just a fuck up."

"I think it's time you leave my bedroom," Louis said.

"I won't be leaving anytime soon," his dad took another step forward and Louis did the only thing he could think of; he jumped right out of the window he just came in and bolted for the only person he could think of.

---

QUESTION: Where's Louis running to?