34.0

"What do you mean?" Harry asked lost and confused. There was no way Zayn and Louis knew each other. Louis had to be talking about a different Zayn.

He said 'Zayn Malik'. There has to be more than one Zayn Malik in the world, right?

"I mean, that nearly a year and a half ago, I was dating the guy and just over six months ago, I broke up with him."

This wasn't making sense. The same time Louis was dating Zayn was when Zayn was dating some guy named Darius. Unless Zayn was cheating on Louis with Darius.

"H-he...no, he didn't, he didn't cheat on you did he?" Harry asked.

"I don't want to talk about it," Louis said softly.

Harry knew that he shouldn't be pushy and he shouldn't insist on making Louis tell him what happened without being ready, but if Zayn hurt Louis in any way, Harry wasn't going to sit back and watch Louis suffer from the past. He was going to do something about it.

"Lou, please tell me what happened. What did he do to you? Did he physically hurt you? Lou, please talk to me," Harry pleaded, his voice quiet.

Louis shook his head, "no. I don't want to tell you. You won't like me anymore." Already Louis was beginning to remember everything Zayn put him through and the tears where coming back, "You won't think of me the same way."

"Oh, baby," Harry whispered, trying to sooth Louis, "nothing you have done could possibly change the way I think of you."

"Yes it could," Louis sobbed.

"No it couldn't, darling. Do you want to know what I think of you? I think that you are intelligent, gentle, and caring. But at the same time, loud, slightly obnoxious, and very funny. I think you are the most mesmerizing person I have ever come across and I swear I could look into your eyes forever, or until it got too creepy," Louis quietly laughed at that and Harry held him tighter than before, "I think that you are beautiful. I think that you make the rest of your team jealous by the simple fact that you're better than they'll ever be. I think that you are incredible and I know that I am in love with you, Louis. So please, wipe away those tears and tell me what happened, because nothing you say will ever change the way I think about you."

"Are you sure?" Louis questioned, looking up to Harry with red eyes and wet cheeks.

Harry used his thumb to gently wipe away Louis tears, "positive," he replied.

"Okay," Louis said to himself, trying to gain his composure, "alright. We, Zayn and I, started dating when I was sixteen. And....and we went steady for a month or so. Then Zayn got pushy and we did things. And I'm still not proud of those things, but at the time Zayn made me feel special, like someone finally chose me and they weren't stuck with me. So we did things for a while and at one point Zayn slowly drifted away, like he'd ditch our plans for something else or he'd just lie to me.

"Which I was used to. Everyone lies to me so it was no big deal really, but when he started to get rougher, meaner I just didn't understand. So one day, I showed up at his place just to see if he would be interested in going to a movie or hanging out or just cuddling on the couch. And...and..."

"And what, Lou? Go on, you're okay."

"And Zayn didn't answer the door. It was some other guy who was wondering why I was there and who I was. God, I had never been more embarrassed in my life. Then Zayn showed up and just looked at me with disgust and closed the door. Harry, he had been dating the guy the entire time. I wasn't being cheated on. I was just the side chick. I didn't matter. I was the slut, the whore. I was nothing to Zayn and I would never be anything to him."

Louis cried into Harry's shoulder, his body shaking, as Harry tried to calm him. But Harry figured that his efforts wouldn't help and it would be best to let Louis cry as much as he needed to. Harry was surprised when Louis spoke up once more, "he's back, Harry. He wants me back and no matter how many times I say no, he won't stop. I don't know what to do."

"Shh, it's alright," Harry replied, rubbing Louis' back, "you're okay. I have you."

---

A.N. Ahhh, poor Louis. It's so sad. Oh my goodness, my poor baby! :( Well, now we know what happened.....Thank you all for reading and commenting and I love you more and more each day!! :) -M

DEDICATED TO: @Vibrantsecrets for being an amazing human. ^-^

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: What's your favorite breakfast food?

STORY QUESTION: What do you think Harry is going to do now that he knows about Zayn and what he did to Louis?