7.0

Harry walked through the front door and was greeted with a kiss from, yours truly, Liam.

"God, you're getting home so late. Is there a side guy I should be worried about?" Liam questioned.

Harry didn't say anything and instead sat his brief case on the floor, took off his shoes and walked past Liam to get to the living room couch.

"So is this they game we're playing then?" Liam asked as he crossed his arms and watched Harry flip to one of their favorite shows, "Glee".

Harry didn't say a word even when Liam walked around and straddled his hips trying to get his attention, "Babe, com on. I made you your favorite dinner. It's getting cold."

"No, Liam."

Liam pouted and played with Harry's curls, "But we can eat and then have some fun."

Harry pulled Liam's fingers away from his hair and looked him in the eyes, "No, Liam. I'm not in the mood."

"No, Liam. I'm not in the mood," Liam mocked, folding his arms and giving Harry a look.

Liam never took 'no' for an answer. He'd always push and in the end, Harry would give him what he wants just so he isn't bugged the rest of the night.

That's been going on for the past six months.

Harry just hasn't been into it lately. He's wanting something different. Something more exciting. And now he was beginning to think that Liam wasn't the one.

"Baby, please," Liam begged, shaking Harry's shoulders and pouting.

"I did't get my date night, you don't get your fun night. Now get off of me," Harry said, giving Liam a light push.

Liam got off of Harry's lap and walked down the hall way without speaking another word. Harry continued to watch the episode and felt kind of bad knowing that he could have earned his spot in bed for tonight.

He guessed he'd just have to wait another week.

.

Louis closed the front door behind him and tried to tip-toe to his room out of habit, "What are you doing?" A voice spoke, "And when did you finally decide to use the front door instead of your window?"

Louis looked nervously around the room as if he had done something wrong, "I'm just going upstairs to do my English homework." 

"Whatever. Just be down for dinner in an hour. Your mom's cooking something real tasty tonight. Afterall, you gotta get ready for the big game that's Friday evening; gotta get more meat on those bones of yours."

"Coach says I'm just fine," Louis stated. 

He hated when his father decided to act like a real dad by being 'supportive'. It always seemed to make things worse. 

"Oh, a little more muscle wouldn't hurt." 

"Dad, I'm fine."

"Louis, you need more muscle. How else do you expect colleges and universities to look at you if you aren't big and strong?" 

"Yeah, whatever."

He left it at that and ran up the stairs, closing the door to his bedroom quickly. He wanted to avoid any discussion of sports. He was really nervous for this upcoming game.

No, it wasn't because of his dad or the fact that a scout was going to be checking everybody out on the team.

It was the fact that Har--Mr. Styles was going to be at the game.

Why was he so stupid to ask such a thing?

What was he even thinking?

The moment kept replaying in his head:

"Just write one more paragraph and I'll accept it as complete," Mr. Styles said.

"Alright, but if I write this paragraph, you have to do something."

Mr. Styles seemed intrigued and asked, "Okay, what?"

"Go to the footie game everybody's talking about. Cheer us on. You'll get major teacher points and you'd get to see your favorite student," Louis winked and Mr. Styles grinned.

"You've got a deal, Mr. Tomlinson."

It seems this next game is one full of impressions.

---

A.N. This was just a quickie before I have to go back to school to do leadership-y stuff. I hope it wasn't too terrible. =/

Thank you for all of your wonderful comments! I really appreciate all of them! :) -M

PERSONAL QUESTION: Do you guys play any sports? If so, what do you play? (I want to get to know you so I'm gonna keep asking questions like this xD)

STORY QUESTION: How do you think the Friday night game is going to go?