33.0

"Hello, Harry. I'm just calling to see if you'd still like to go out to dinner with Zayn and I. As I said before, you're welcome to bring your boyfriend, I mean as long as it's okay with his parents and he's home by curfew, right? I was just kidding. But both of you are welcome to join us. If you want. It's just, you know... Talk to you later, don't go to prison. I'd miss you too much, you bastard."

Harry always loved getting calls from Liam. Liam really made him feel special and loved. Really. Liam never reminded Harry of the fact that Louis and him could get into serious trouble if someone of authority found out about them.

Calls from Liam were just peachy.

"Yello?" Liam asked on the other line, "what do you need, Hairy Balls?"

"Really, you're going to go there right now?"

"Remember how you wanted us to stay friends, this is how we acted before we dated. This is how things are going to be. Now get over it and tell me what's up. Can you and the kid come?"

"The kid has a name, you know. And I haven't exactly asked him if he'd want to or would be able to go."

"What kind of boyfriend are you? You should be on top of these things."

"Says the guy that cheated on his boyfriend."

"That's all in the past, this is the present and far more important. When are you going to ask him?"

Harry moved his phone into this left hand so he could organize his briefcase, "See, I think we'll just not go. We're not ready to go out with other people."

"Lame! You just don't want to ask him. What harm would be done in asking?"

"Hmm, let me see. For one, he might wonder why I'm asking him to come to dinner with me, my ex, and my ex's current boyfriend. Isn't that just somewhat suspicious?"

"I mean that really depends on the type of person he is. Maybe it might seem a little unordinary and--"

"You really don't need to explain any further, please stop. Just listen. I'll ask him, but chances are he's going to say no in which case we will not be going to dinner with you. If, by some surprise, he says yes, then we'll expect you to pick us up before eight. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," Liam replied.

"Good and please don't mention 'hairy balls' ever again."

"Can't count on that, my friend."

Harry and Louis sat on Ed's couch, watching the newest Spider-Man movie. Louis squirmed, trying to get more comfortable, resting his head on Harry's shoulder, "sorry," he whispered.

Harry kissed the top of Louis' head, "it's okay."

Louis looked up and smiled, "I love you."

"I love you too, Lou. Hey, darling," Harry began, rubbing small circles across Louis' hand, "I was wondering if you'd be interested in going on a date." 

"Of course! Where to?" 

"Well, you see, the thing is, it would kind of be with Liam."

Louis raised his eyebrow, "Liam as in your ex Liam? Liam the cheater?" 

"Y-yeah, sort of." 

"Well if that's the case then no. We can have our own date night where we make dinner together and cuddle and kiss and suck each other's dicks." 

"Whoa, what?"

"Nothing," Louis replied, quickly changing the subject, "why would you even want to see his face again? And after what happened that day after school, I can't believe you still talk to the guy."

"I know that I shouldn't, but he really isn't that bad. He's a decent guy."

"I don't care how decent he is, you shouldn't talk to him," Louis stated, turning his attention back to the movie, crossing his arms and pouting.

"Hey now. Come on, look at me," Harry cooed, "he doesn't mean anything. There's nothing to worry about. Alright?"

Louis nodded in agreement and settled back into Harry's side, "Alright."

"I'm really glad you said no because I really didn't want to have to sit at dinner with Zayn. The guy's a creep."

"Zayn Malik?"

"Yeah, how do you know him?"

"Harry, he's my ex."

---

A.N. Dun, dun, dunnnnn!! What's going to happen? I hope you all liked the chapter (sorry it's a bit shorter than the last few).  :) -M

DEDICATED TO: @bedtimeforlou for being amazing! ^-^

THERE ARE NO QUESTIONS FOR THIS CHAPTER