19.0

Louis threw his books onto the floor, a big smile spread across his face.

Harry was absolutely jealous and it made Louis want to laugh. Harry was just so freaking cute when he was jealous. And they way he asked questions was just so awkward and cute and Louis couldn't help himself.

He really liked his teacher.

By now it was far more than 'just a crush'. Louis could actually see him and Harry ending up together. It's almost as if they were meant to be together.

However, there was this small voice in the back of Louis' mind saying:

Don't do it. You'll get hurt. Don't do it.

But really, Louis was willing to take that chance.

You're an idiot.

Louis didn't listen.

Absolutely stupid.

Louis ignored it.

As he saw it, life is too short to worry.

He threw himself onto his bed and ended up in a fit of giggles.

Harry liked him.

Harry liked him.

HARRY FREAKING LIKED HIM!

He was absolutely amazed and happy. He couldn't help but smile and laugh and just enjoy the moment before...

"Goddammit, Louis, open this door!"

That happened.

Moment ruined, Louis thought.

"Go away!" he shouted.

"I won't 'go away'," his father mocked.

Louis rolled over and put the headphones of his iPod into his ears and turned the volume all the way up, rocking out to "Skinny Bop" by Poison (he was a sucker for 80s music).

The pounding and yelling faded after three other songs were played and Louis went back to smiling into his pillow and chuckling uncontrollably.

His phone began to buzz in his pocket and he took it out, "Hello?" he laughed.

"Did it work?" Niall asked.

"Oh yeah, it worked. Now's the tough part where we need to kind of date, or whatever."

"You can do it. Just be the confident person you are, Louis," Niall encouraged.

Louis sighed, "It's not that easy around him. I get all sweaty and I stutter sometimes and I-I you know. It's like that typical thing that happens when you talk to a crush."

"I'm sorry, but this is just too freaking cute. You have a crush and they like you back and both of you are akward. Awww!" Niall rambled.

Louis blushed, "Yeah, okay. Please stop."

"You like someone, I am not going to stop. I am going to annoy you forever."

"This is why I don't tell you things."

"You love me, I know you do. Besides, you kind of like it."

Louis chuckled, "Yeah, you're right."

"Anyways, all you should do is walk up to him and say, 'Hey, I like your face. You like mine too. Let's make out.' Then you guys make out and BOOM couple status."

"Niall, I don't think that's how it works."

"So I shouldn't be saying that to guys?"

"Not if you want to get a decent date."

"Darn, I've been doing it wrong all of these years. Why didn't you tell me sooner? You could have saved me from making a fool of myself!"

"Niall, you would have made a fool of yourself anyways."

"True, true. Anyways, mom's calling me so I better get going. Good luck with the whole Mr. Styles thing."

"His name is Harry," Louis corrected.

"Oh, my bad. The whole Harry thing. Bye, Lou."

The line was dead and Louis just smiled at his best friend. Niall was always crazy when it came to things. But Louis knew that there was more too it than that; Niall's not always happy.

Louis spent the rest of the night, trying to focus on his homework, but his mind kept getting off track.

HarryHarryHarry was all he could think about.

---

A.N. Wow, wow, wow! Thank you for over 800 reads. I'm so happy you all are enjoying the story (I think). So we got a bit more of Louis' friendship with Niall and a look at how giddy Louis gets. Isn't he just the cutest? :) -M

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: What are a few of your favorite songs? (I really, really like "Boom Clap" by Charli XCX and many others (a lot 80s xD))

STORY QUESTION: If Louis is this happy and giggly, how do you think Harry's doing?