20.0

"Just kiss me."

"Louis..."

"Goddammit, Harry just kiss me!" Louis said, pulling Harry closer, "Please, Mr. Styles?" He asked, looking into Harry's eyes, biting his lip.

Harry looked down at Louis and smiled, "Fine," he whispered. Then his lips were against Louis' and he felt something he had never felt before.

It was a moment of bliss and...and... what else?

"Harry! Wake up, asshole, or you'll be late to work."

Harry cursed under his breath as his rubbed his eyes and Ed pulled the covers off of Harry which caused him to shiver. Then the blinds flew open and Ed laughed as Harry fell off the couch when he tried to stand.

"It's not funny."

"It's kind of funny. Now hurry up and get dressed. No worries, your lunch is already packed, get out of here, kid," Ed said, forcing the brown paper bag into Harry's hands once he was half dressed.

"Ed, I'm not even dressed!"

"Halfway is good enough, the kids will love it."

"Ed!"

"Fine, fine," Ed grabbed a shirt and threw it at Harry, "There you go, now you have a shirt. So, now leave!"

Ed tried shoving Harry out the door, but Harry resisted, "God, Ed, what's with the rush?"

"It's nothing really, just don't want to have you late to work is all. So chop, chop, chop!"

"Eddie Teddie, where are you?" A voice rang from the bedroom.

Harry raised an eyebrow, "Ed, who's here?"

"No body! What are you talking about? I don't hear anything," Ed rushed.

"Don't lie to me, Eddie Teddie," Harry crossed his arms waiting for explanation.

"Are you going insane? No body's he--"

"Eddie?"

A very blonde, very young boy stood in the door way to Ed's room.

"Fucking shit," Ed mumbled to himself.

"Ed...Why am I looking at one of my students?"

"It's a funny story, really."

"ED!" Harry raised his voice.

What the hell was going on? What had Ed been up to? Harry was so confused.

"You're really going to be late to work now. You should go and we can talk about this later," Ed replied, trying to push Harry out the door yet again.

"If I go, he goes with me."

Ed looked over at Niall and back at Harry, "Shit, fine."

It was a very awkward car ride for both Harry and Niall. What were they going to talk about? Harry finding out that his best friend was sleeping with one of his students wasn't really anything they wanted to talk about. But Niall just had to bring it up.

"Please don't tell anyone. It was just a one time thing." 

"I'm sure you've said that many times, Mr. Horan," Harry replied, trying to keep the conversation formal; they were not  at all friends.

Niall rolled his eyes, "I'm serious, Harry."

"You are to only call me Mr. Styles. I'm your teacher, not your BFF."

"Whatever, I swear it was only one time. I mean the whole...sleeping part. And I swear it was just sleeping. We didn't do anything, you know...sexual or whatever," Niall tried to explain.

"So you were just at Ed's apartment sleeping and you wake up in the morning calling him 'Eddie Teddie'?"

Harry parked the car in the parking lot of the school and he was glad that there were very few students around. Things might look a little suspicious if he's getting out of the same car Niall's in.

"I always call him that. It's just a funny nickname. Like how Louis calls you Harry Berry," Niall quickly covered his mouth after he spoke.

Shit. He wasn't supposed to say anything.

"He what?"

"He what, what?" Niall asked, playing dumb.

"What did you just say, Niall?"

"I have no clue what you're talking about."

Harry turned to face the blonde, "Niall, tell me what you just said."

"Louis calls you Harry Berry!" Niall blurted out as quickly as he could without stumbling over his words.

Harry leaned back in his seat, "I think it's time we go inside. I won't say anything to anyone about you and your 'Eddie Teddie'."

Harry quickly got out of the car and rushed to his classroom, trying to hide the huge ass smile that was plastered across his face.

---

A.N. Hi guys, it is I the great Madiny! Kidding it's Maddie here. I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much for reading this story it means a lot to me that you take the time to comment :) I have updated the cover, as I thought that color might be more fun, so I hope you like it!

Love you guys and I hope you've had a good week! -M

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: Have you ever been out of the country you live in? If so, where did you travel to?

STORY QUESTION: What are Ed and Niall do you think?