11.0

"Why do you always play with that?" Harry questioned from his desk on Monday afternoon.

Louis sat in the front row, playing with his Rubik's cube as he thought about what to write, "I don't know. It's just cool, I guess."

"But how did you get so good at it?"

Louis shrugged, "Practice. Or maybe it's just a gift," he replied as he pretended to do a hair flip.

"And you say I'm interesting," Harry replied, rolling his eyes.

Louis sat the cube on his desk--it was finished--and spoke, "Well that's because you are interesting."

"Oh yeah?" Harry sat his reading glasses aside, "And how's that?"

"Well," Louis got up from his seat and began pacing back and forth, by now his ankle had been healing and he was able to walk quite alright. He picked up the cube and tossed it from hand to hand, "For starters, you're really awkward. Like really, really awkward. But I've noticed that it's only around your 'favorite student'."

Harry blushed deeply, trying to hide the fact that it was true.

"Furthermore, you put on this act. It's like some sort of teacher act where you act like this big tough guy and boss people around. It's quite funny actually, especially considering you're one of the kindest people I know. You're just goofy. I really don't know how else to say it. You're just...you." 

"Louis--"

"And I don't even know what it is, but you're so perfect. And you, you're my favorite. You're my favorite teacher just like I'm your favorite student. But I don't even think I can say it that way because you're my favorite person."

"Louis--" Harry tried again.

"And I know that's silly and all, but I'm just trying to tell the truth here. I really like you, and hell, I'm just gonna call you Harry because I think we're both past that whole teacher-student stage. So no more 'Misters', just Harry. I mean is that okay? Like you're okay with that? Because I feel like I'm bossing you around just a little too much. Is it too much because I could tone it down if you wanted. I mean, if it's too much I could, because I just wanna--"

Suddenly Harry was out of his seat and pushed up against Louis, who was up against a wall, "You talk way too much," he said in a hushed voice.

"Y-yeah, I know. It's just a habit, you know. It just sort of happens and I can't really d-do," Louis stopped as Harry pressed his lips against Louis'.

Is this really happening?

OMG dreams, if this is some game you better wake me up right now!

Somebody pinch me!

Seriously, stop this now if it isn't real.

But it was real. Harry was actually kissing Louis and Louis was perfectly fine with it.

---

A.N. Wow, another chapter! I feel so accomplished. I find this to be quite fluffy and cute. And I love how Louis rambles a lot.

Thanks for commenting, voting and everything else! :) -M

DEDICATED TO: @Chipotal because they are absolutely amazing and has voted for every chapter I think and they make me happy. :)

PERSONAL QUESTION: What is your favorite thing to do? (Or it could be multiple, I'm just curious!)

STORY QUESTION: Relating back to a previous chapter, why do you think Harry didn't become a physical trainer?