23.0

Shit, shit, shit.

What was he going to do?

This was going to be so awkward.

What was he going to say? 

"Oh, hey best friend and best friend's boyfriend. How are the two of you? Oh, yeah, I'm just here with Louis who is actually best friends with the boyfriend. Isn't this great? How about we all sit together. Wouldn't that be fun!" 

No.

Harry wasn't going to do that and frankly he was trying to put off the whole "oh you're my best friend and you're dating one of my students" conversation as best as he could. 

"Harry?"

Fuck. 

Harry looked up at Ed who was holding a large popcorn and a drink then Niall who had two ice-cream cones, "Hey you two. What's up?"

"Are you stalking us?" Ed then questioned.

"Yes."

The answer came out so fast that Harry couldn't even figure out why he said that.

But Harry guessed that was better than saying, "No, I'm on a date with my student, pshh."

Ed gave Harry a look, "Alright, well, we're just going to see a movie. It's no big deal. So, now you can go home and make lesson plans or think about Louis. We'll be okay," Ed assured. 

"Ah ha! I knew you liked him!" Niall exclaimed. 

Harry blushed, "I don't know what you're talking about." 

"You're such a shit liar, Harry," Ed stated, "Now ta-ta, bye-bye, adios, see ya later, good-bye!" Ed and Niall rushed off and Harry was glad to see they hadn't gone in the same theater Louis was waiting in.

So close.

Harry returned to the theater, empty handed and Louis looked at him confused, "The lines are too long," Harry explained. He took Louis' hand in his as the trailers began to roll and Louis blushed to himself, glad that Harry couldn't see.

One thing Harry learned from their first date is that Louis cannot stay awake during movies. He fell asleep on Harry's shoulder not even half-way through the film and Harry chuckled quietly, leaving a kiss on Louis' forehead as he brought him closer to his side.

"Louis, darling," Harry whispered, "It's time to leave. The movie ended."

Louis shifted in his seat, but didn't bother to stand up, "Too tired." 

"I know you're probably tired, but we have to go." 

Louis mumbled, "Erm, piggy back ride," he reached out his arms, waiting for Harry to pick him up. 

Harry rolled his eyes, "I can't Lou." 

"Pleeeeaseee, Harry?" 

He was going to be in so much trouble if someone saw them, but Harry was able to get Louis onto his back and carry him down the steps of the theater. He smiled to one of the Cinema workers on the way out.

Harry played music in the car quietly, as he drove Louis back to Ed's place. There was no way he was just going to drop Louis off at the school and hope that he is stable enough to walk home. Harry just had to hope that Ed and Niall weren't together this night so he would be able to sneak Louis in and then out in the morning when the time came.

"Sleepy head, can you please wake up for me? Just a little bit?" Harry said soothingly.

Louis didn't respond which caused Harry to sigh. He unbuckled and went around to the other side of the car to get Louis. He thought it'd be easier to carry Louis bridal style (which it wasn't) so he did...up four flights of stairs and down the hall.

He never knew he was so out of shape.

He carefully unlocked the door and tried not to bump Louis' head on anything as he walked in and moved about the apartment. He laid down with his back against the couch and Louis' buried in his T-shirt.

Everything seemed so perfect.

---

A.N. Hi there guys! I hoped you liked this cute and fluffy chapter. :) I will be updating later today!

DEDICATED TO: Mrs_Styles_For_Life for voting and being amazing! ^-^ -M

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: Do you have any pets? (I'm beginning to run out of questions!)

STORY QUESTION: Why do you think Harry was so worried about Niall and Ed being at the movies?