10.0

"Gah!" Louis screamed out in pain, holding onto his ankle.

He really didn't want to make a scene, but the pain struck him so quickly that it caught him off guard and there was nothing he could do.

Coach kneeled next to Louis, "Jackson, go in for Tommo!"Coach yelled over his shoulder. He turned towards Louis, "Come on boy, you can do this. Just stand up and lean into me."

Louis did as he was told, trying hard not to cry in front of his team mates.

Coach laid him on his back and stretches out his legs, "Ouch," Louis winced.

"Can someone get a med or something?" Coach ordered.

"I think I can help," Mr. Styles had said from behind.

"Alright, go ahead I just need him fixed up. You'll be alright, Son," Coach comforted. He rose and jogged over to his team to continue bossing people around.

"You, ah, you know first aid?" Louis asked as Mr. Styles began to fix up his ankle.

Mr. Styles gave a small smile, "Yeah, but I also studies sports injuries in college."

Louis looked at him, "Why?" as far as he knew, Mr. Styles was only an English teacher who was actually quite awkward.

Mr. Styles shrugged, "I thought I was going to be a physical trainer for college and professional athletes."

"No shit!" Louis exclaimed, absolutely surprised.

"Language, Louis," Mr. Styles scolded.

Louis blushed slightly, "Sorry, but that's just totally unexpected. Why are you here teaching English then?"

Harry avoided the subject, "This is going to hurt, so just bear with me."

Throughout the whole process, Louis spent a good part of it laughing through the pain and the other part trying to get his teacher to talk.

Nothing seemed to be working though.

So he left the subject alone and had Mr. Styles help him back to the locker room so he could change; obviously not able to play the rest of the game.

Louis sat down on a bench, stretching out his right leg, and took off his left cleat as Harry sat the other off to the side. He sat down himself and helped Louis take off his chin guards.

"Oh this is going to be awkward," Louis said, laughing a bit, "Just turn away and I'll take them off." He turned around, careful not to hit his ankle on anything and shimmied out of his shorts. He got stuck.

"Uhm, this is embarrassing, but do you think you could help me, please?" Louis asked.

Mr. Styles nodded. He kneeled in front of Louis and slid his shorts down his legs and over his feet. He reached over to grab Louis' pair of sweats and helped put them on too, "There you go. All better."

"Thanks, but, uh, I still need to change my shirt so could you, uh, yeah," Louis said, slightly flustered and completely embarrassed.

Mr. Styles turned around and smiled to himself.

Louis quickly took off his shirt.

Shit.

"Could you please hand me the shirt in my locker?" he asked weakly.

Harry took out the shirt from the locker and turned around, covering his eyes, to hand it to Louis. Louis threw on the shirt as quickly as possible, immediately regretting having chose a tight shirt for after the game.

"Can I look now?" Mr. Styles asked from his position. Louis answered yes, but looked away when his teacher's eyes landed on him.

God, this was awkward.

Harry didn't know what had gotten into himself.

Why was he looking at his student this way?

Why was he so flustered and awkward around him?

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?

"I-I think I better go. You know, before the rest of the team sho--," Harry said.

"Wait!" Louis interrupted, "Can you, I was wondering if you could take me home. I know that's probably too much too ask, it's just I don't really want to go home with my dad and I figured that you mig-"

"Louis, it's okay. I'll take you home. You only needed to ask," Harry said. He went over to help Louis stand up, but finally gave up trying and just carried him on his back.

"Do you give piggy back rides to all of your students?" Louis laughed as they neared Harry's car.

"No," Harry said, "Only the special ones."

---

A.N. Awwww! Like can you feel the fluff? They're just so cute!

Again thank you for commenting, voting, etc. etc.! -M

DEDICATED TO: @LarryWrites for their lovely comments and wonderful personality! Plus, they're just really awesome! :)

PERSONAL QUESTION: What is your favorite book (published/printed or on Wattpad)?

STORY QUESTION: What kind of fluffy things would you like to see happen? (So I get a few ideas and can build off of them (: )

I honestly don't know much about sports injuries so if I screwed something up, my bad!*