17.0

Harry let out a grunt as he fell back onto the couch in Ed's apartment.

"Long day?" Ed questioned walking into the living room with nothing more than his boxers and a T-shirt.

"The longest," Harry rubbed his eyes, "I hate Thursdays. You're so close to Friday, but you still have to live through seven more classes."

"Seems to me like you're one of your students," Ed stated, getting a pop from the nearly empty fridge (they went through groceries quickly).

Harry chuckled, "I wish I could be their age again."

"God, you sound like some old man."

"I am old."

"Harry, you're only twenty-three."

Harry looked at Ed with tired eyes, "They think I'm like thirty!"

Ed laughed, "Well maybe if you made class more fun they'd think you were cooler."

"The other teachers say that you aren't supposed to be their friend; you're supposed to help them learn."

"And how well like are they? They suck! I say you change things up and then go from there. I'm sure Louis would love to see your funner side," Ed winked.

Ever since Harry told Ed about Louis, Ed wouldn't stop teasing him about it.

Louis this, Louis that.

Louis, Louis, Louis.

Ed just wouldn't shut up!

But it made Harry kind of happy because it reminded him of when they were kids and Ed would always tease him about liking someone.

"You like Chase? Chase and Harry sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G first comes love then comes marriage then comes an adopted baby in a carriage!!"

(This was sophomore year of high school.)

"I am so much fun."

"Harry, all you do is assign classwork and homework. Do something else for once."

Harry knew Ed was right; Ed was always right. He guessed there was no harm in trying something new.

"Fine, fine, fine. But I'm not doing this just to impress Louis or anything."

"But that's one of the reasons?" Ed raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, hell yes."

Harry went to the front of the class and wrote one word on the SmartBoard.

"I want you each to come up with a list of things or ideas when you think of the word 'love'. We'll discuss in the last twenty minutes of class. You don't need to turn anything in and there is no assigned homework for tonight," Harry explained, "Any questions?"

Niall raised his hand, "What's with all this change all of a sudden?"

"I thought that all of you deserve a break from lessons and could use a laid back class period. No need to ruin a Friday with school work."

The students nodded and Harry clapped his hands, "You can work with anybody in the room if you wish. Let's get started."

The class moved around and Harry went to his desk where he sat, watching his class enjoy the free time they were getting to chat with their friends.

Maybe every Friday would look like this.

Thirty minutes passed and Harry calmed everyone down, "Let's start off with Niall."

Niall shifted in his seat and smiled, "I think of the birds and the bees, but not just doing it. I mean actually feeling a connection with that person. I think of chocolates and flowers and how big of a sap I am when it comes to these things. And that's basically it."

Niall called on Louis who spoke, "When I think of love, I think of finding that special someone and just knowing that you'll spend the rest of your life with them, no matter what the circumstances are."

Harry became slightly uncomfortable when Louis looked directly at him for most of his explanation.

Stop looking at me.

Please stop.

No, you can't do this to me.

Stop.

The bell rang and Harry missed the rest of the discussion as he was too busy in his thoughts. He dismissed the class and got ready for the next.

What are you doing to me, Louis?

---

A.N. Another update this evening, because you all are amazing!! :) Sorry if this chapter doesn't make much sense... -M

PERSONAL-ISH QUESTION: What are your favorite bands/artists?

STORY QUESTION: What do you think is going to happen Friday afternoon when Louis comes in??