𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

━ CHAPTER ELEVEN

KATHERINE ranted to Minho about how much Gally annoyed her. "He just really gets under my skin and I just want to feed him to the shuck grievers!" She threw her arms to her sides and dropped them, her hands hitting the sides of her thighs. 

Minho laid on his side, his elbow supporting his weight as he listened to her vent. He could see how annoyed she was with Gally. The runner swung his legs off the bed and sat up. He pulled Katherine onto his lap. She straddled him as she sighed and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Don't pay any attention to Gally. He's just a shuck-face." Minho smiled slightly. 

"I try to, but he's just so annoying!" She dramatically explained. The Asian chuckled. He tightened his hold around the girl's waist. 

"You just need to relax and stop thinking about the slinthead," Minho smirked. She eyed him before speaking. 

"What do you have in mind to 'help me relax'?" She squinted her head turning to the side slightly. Minho's smirk only grew. 

[ play song ;) ]

"This." He leaned in and began to place soft kisses against her neck. Katherine tilted her head to the side subconsciously to give Minho more access to her neck. Minho slowly kissed down to her shoulder and then to her collarbone. Katherine let out small whines as Minho worked his way down her shoulder and to her collarbone. 

Minho slowly made his way back up her neck and lined kisses down her jawline. Katherine had enough and eagerly cupped his face and pulled his lips to connect with hers. She could feel the smirk on his lips. The kiss got more heated and they had to pull away for air. "Eager, are we?" The boy smirked. 

Katherine stood from his lap with a neutral expression and pushed him down on to the bed. She crawled on top of him and placed sloppy kisses down his jawline. She moved back to his lips and brushed her pink ones over his own. "I need to blow off some steam..." She muttered before reattaching their lips. 

As she pulled away again, Minho moved his head towards hers, wanting her lips against his own again. "I like the sound of that." He smirked. She began to hastily unbutton his shirt. Minho helped and Katherine pulled the shirt away. They reattached their lips, Minho's hands holding the girl's hips as hers held the sides of his jaw pulling his lips to hers. 

Minho's hands slipped up underneath her shirt resting on her waist. Katherine sat up again and crossed her arms to either side of her shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing the black lacey bra that was sent up in her pack with her and threw her shirt to the side. Minho took a second to admire her body, his eyes scanning over her. 

The girl smirked and ran her fingers down his chest and traced over his abs. Katherine began placing kisses down his chest and to his stomach, stopping above the waistband of his pants. She began moving her kisses back up and stopped at his chest. He groaned and Katherine looked up, her lip dragging against his skin.