𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

CHAPTER TWELVE

FRYPAN chuckled at the sight of Katherine. her brows strung together. "What?" She asked, confused. 

"You, uh, gotta little somethin' on your neck... and jaw." He tried to hide his grin as he motioned to his jaw and neck. Katherine's eyes widened when she realized what he meant. "You and Minho musta had fun." He smiled and turned to begin cooking breakfast. 

Katherine groaned and the heat rushed to her cheeks. "Great..." The girl muttered. The brunette grabbed a few things and began chopping some fruits for breakfast as Frypan cooked at the stove. 

"I mean, I'm happy for you guys, but maybe next time, if you want to hide those tell Minho to do it in different spots where you can actually hide them." Fry chuckled. Katherine rolled her eyes. 

"Slim it, shuck-face." She groaned. Frypan laughed in response. The two finished up breakfast as a line of eager boys lined up waiting for breakfast. "You wanna serve it to them today?" Katherine mumbled, her back towards the boys. 

"Nah, I'll let you take care of that." He smirked. Katherine glared at him and the boy's smirk dropped as he nodded. The girl smiled innocently. She patted his shoulder.

"Thanks, Frenchfry." She came up with the nickname. The dark-skinned boy furrowed his brows. "That's your new nickname. Get it? Cause you're the cook." She grinned before walking away to a different part of the kitchen. 

"How long did that one take you?"

"Like a minute." The girl shrugged. The dark-skinned boy looked at her with a knowing look. Katherine huffed, "OK, fine, like an hour." She rolled her eyes. Frypan scoffed amused and began putting food on plates and handing them to boys who were practically drooling waiting for food. Frypan never let them in his kitchen because he never wanted a mess bigger than usual and he wanted his kitchen as sanitary as possible. 

As Katherine washed the dirt off different fruits that had come from the gardens earlier, Minho snaked his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her head. She smiled to herself and then remembered the marks that were left on her neck and jaw. 

The girl whirled around and hit the boy on the chest. "Ow! What?" Minho exclaimed backing away a little with a confused expression. It quickly diminished once he saw the dark marks on her neck and jaw. "Ohhhhhhh." He created an 'o' shape with his mouth. She scowled at the runner, who shrugged. "Sorry?" He shrugged, not sounding apologetic at all. 

"I know you're not really sorry." She folded her arms, still scowling. Minho shrugged again with a smug face. 

"You know you enjoyed last night." He smirked. She side-eyed him, her scowl still displayed on her face.