[6] slut

daniel's pov | 6:05am | ts 2 weeks: monday

my alarm starts to go off and i groan. i turn it off and get up, immediately grabbing my phone, seeing a few texts from bella.

bella
not excited for the first day

daniel
me too

daniel
i'm so upset we have no classes

bella
same. i just want to be at home all day

bella
with you

daniel
me too :(

bella
i have to get ready, see you soon

daniel
see ya

bella already explained to me where everything was and it was pretty easy to understand. thankfully we still have lunch together.. and the mornings.

i grab my bag and go downstairs, passing my mom, "bye." she stands up, "wait.. what about breakfast?"

i check my watch, "sorry ma, i have no time. bye, love you." "love you too," she says and i close the door.

i look over to bella's house and see her walking out of her door. she looks over to me and smiles, "hey." i smile, "hi."

she comes over and i open the car door for her. she gets in and i go around, getting in my side. i put our bags in the back seat and start to drive.

i sigh, "anything i should know?" "don't talk to the druggy popular kids. you'll know who they are.. uhh don't talk to any of the jocks, they'll just make your life a living hell," she says and my eyes go wide.

"damn," i curse and look over to her quickly. "sorry," i say and she laughs. "i don't care, fuck it," she says, causing me to chuckle.

these past two weeks have been nice. we've kind of just been hanging out more.. i would say as friends. it's been nice but.. i just want to kiss her again.

i don't know why were acting more as friends.. but it just happened.

we get to the school and get out. i grab our bags and hand her hers. she comes over to me and takes my hand, making me smile. she hasn't done that in a little.

i look around at all the kids, some looking over at us, some not. i gulp when i see a group of red eyed druggies, their scent smelled exactly like weed.

"hey," one girl says and i look down, continuing to walk with bella. bella chuckles as we get into the school, "a lot of girls find you attractive."

i look up at her, "really?" she nods, "duh! haven't you noticed?" i smile, shaking my head.

she smiles, "well, they were. and all of them had that same look on their face, god! i hate girls." i chuckle, "you guys don't seem so bad."

i rub her hand gently and she smiles, blushing slightly. she shrugs, "i guess some of us aren't." i smile, "like you?" she looks up at me, her face getting a deeper shade of red.

she smiles and takes her hand out of mine, "yup!" she leans in, kissing my cheek. "see you at lunch," she says and on queue, the bell rings.

she starts to walk away and i grab her hand. she looks back at me. "i'm scared," i say and she smiles. "you have nothing to worry about," she says and i nod.

i hate meeting new people. it scares the shit out of me. especially on the first day, god it's so awkward.

i start to walk to my first, knowing where it was located. i walk in and look around, looking for an empty seat. i see one in the back next to a guy with brown messy hair.

i go back and sit next to him, looking down. he chuckles, "seat's taken, freshman." i look up at him, "uhh.. o-okay."

i start to get up but he pushes me back down, with a lot of force might i add. "i'm just messing with you," he says and i don't look at him. "oh," i say.

he puts his hand on my shoulder, "dude? what's up with you?" "what?" i ask lowly and look up at him. he pokes at my face, "heelloo."

i whine and move back, confused at the situation i'm in. he chuckles, "what's your name?" "uhh daniel," i say. i put my bag down and pull out a pencil.

"i'm jonah," he says and leans over. "and dude, the only reason i'm letting your weird ass sit here is because of the girls. they're all over you.. which means they'll be coming to me when they see we're cool. cool?" he asks.

whattheactualfuckisgoingon?!!?!

"c-cool?" i say and he smirks. "you play football?" "no." "well i do, and you should definitely try out. you're small but strong," he says and i look down again, uncomfortable.

"i like m-music," i say and he laughs. "music? course you do," he says and look over at some girls. he smiles at them and they smile back at him.

i look up at them and i see one wave to me. i look away from the girl and sigh. this is gonna be a long day.

"jonah? yeah no, he's one of the best people on the football team, don't talk to him," bella says and i laugh, taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"i'm gonna be switching seats tomorrow," i say and she nods. "good," she says and takes a bite out of her food.

"sorry, i'm rude, how were your first five periods?" i ask and she smiles. "pretty good actually," she says and i nod.

i sigh, "crap. i got gym after this." "you're in a gym class? you should've taken it online," she says and i nod. "i know, i'm just stupid," i say and she chuckles. "no, you're not."

i sigh, "yeah i-" "hey music boy," i hear and look up to see jonah. great. i move closer to bella, moving my hand over hers, grabbing it.

"see you've gotten comfy with one of the school sluts," he smirks and sits down across from us. "fuck off jonah," she says and jonah chuckles.

"you know, i've hit that and honestly, best sex ever. ten out of t-" bella kicks him under the table, "i said fuck off marais." jonah puts his hands up, still with that cocky smile on his face.

"alright, sexy. anything you say," he says and walks away, sending a wink to bella. she groans, "he's a dick." "you've s-slept with him?" i ask and she sighs.

"listen.. i did some bad things in tenth grade that i never want to mention," she says and i nod. "i understand," i say and she smiles, thanking me.