[13] ignore

daniel's pov | 2:34pm | monday

i finally get back to my house. i park my car and go over to bella's house, knocking on the door.

i knock again after a minute and still no answer. i sigh and go to my house. i walk in and go upstairs, closing my door.

i open my blinds and see hers shut. i have no idea what's going on.

daniel
bella are you okay?

daniel
just please answer me

daniel
i'm so confused

bella's pov | 6:00am | monday

my alarm goes off. i wake up and look over, seeing zach in my bed. i get out of bed, "oh my god what the fuck?"

zach sits up and rubs his eyes. he looks over at me and smiles, "hey, last night was fun." "what? nothing happened, why are you here?" i ask and he gets out of bed, naked.

"god zach! get some clothes on," i say and he chuckles, putting on his underwear. "you're really telling me you don't remember last night?" he asks.

"i remember going to bed," i say and he smiles. "what about after that? when i came into your room and we had a couple drinks? then after that we fu-" "that never happened," i say and he smiles.

*slightly dirty, don't read if you have a problem

he gets his phone and pulls up a video, showing it to me. it's a video of him and i having sex. i furrow my eyebrows, "zach i don't remember that at all. why would i do that?"

he shrugs, "you missed me." "i don't," i say and he smiles. "yeah you do. you told me last night," he says and i throw my hands up.

"well whatever happened last night was a mistake!" i say and he comes closer to me. "you say that again and i'll send this to your precious daniel, you hear me?" he says and i smile.

"i'm not afraid of you." "don't you think he will be crushed when he sees this?" he asks and i gulp. "what do you want zach?" i ask and he smirks.

"don't come to school today. don't text daniel, don't answer the door for him. completely ignore him," he says. "i'm not just skipping school," i say.

"yes you are. just for today," he says and i laugh. "i'll just tell him what happened last night," i say and he groans.

"then i'll send this video to the whole school," he says. "why would you expose yourself like that?" i ask and he shrugs. "just to show everyone you're mine," he says.

"you're crazy," i say and he nods. "well?" "there's no point to this! i'll ignore him, okay? everything will be fine tomorrow," i say and he smiles.

"yeah, right. okay so that's a deal? you ignore him today?" he asks and i nod. "yeah. you're fucking creepy now get out of my house," i say and he chuckles.

"bye babygirl," he says and grabs his jacket, heading out my door. i sit on my bed. i don't remember any of that last night.

daniel's pov | 7:28pm | monday

i'm doing my homework in my room. i'm still waiting for bella to answer me, it's driving me crazy.

suddenly i get a text and i open it, seeing it's not bella.. but zach.

zach
hey daniel

daniel
what do you want

zach
damn

zach
rude much

daniel
why are you texting me

zach
has bella been ignoring you bud?

daniel
why

zach
just because.. her and i had a little fun last night. she told me she never wants to talk to you again after she realized how much better i am than you

daniel
yeah ok that's funny

zach
*video*

daniel
wait what the fuck

daniel
how do i not know that's from a while ago?

zach
why would it be from a while ago if she's ignoring you now?

daniel
why would you do this

zach
why do you think?

daniel
well why was she not at school today

zach
she didn't feel like facing you

zach
she's coming back tomorrow. she told me she's gonna act completely normal with you haha

daniel
you're so selfish and messed up

daniel
fuck you

zach
:)

i turn off my phone and breathe heavily. this can't be happening. she wouldn't do this to me.

we aren't even dating but.. we were kinda together. we had a thing and we both felt it. i don't understand.