[28] graduate

daniel's pov | 2:23pm | ts: 7 months | friday

i meet bella by my car and she jumps up into my arms. "we're free!" she screams and i chuckle, hugging her tightly.

"finally!" i say and she laughs. i put her down and pull her into me, kissing her.

"get a room," i hear and look over, seeing zach. i chuckle, "get a girlfriend." he laughs, "i'm trying over here! college girls though man."

he bites his lip and i cringe, "get in the car." he laughs, getting in the back seat.

zach's my stepbrother now. his dad proposed to my mom on new year's day and the wedding was in march. it was really cute.

we've gotten along pretty well.. he isn't too bad. he still hasn't found the right girl yet but.. it'll happen soon.

bella and i? things couldn't be better. in about a month we move to portland. i've only been there once. i loved it so much, i really wanted to live around there someday.

we found a place in vancouver which is about ten minutes from portland. we are going to rent it out and soon after.. we're gonna buy somewhere in the area.

we found really good jobs in the area while we are going to go to college. we both got a decent amount right now.

one month baby. one month until i get to start to live my dream with the girl i love.

Liked by bellamacy, jackavery and 94 othersseaveydaniel  graduated baby!!!!View all 28 commentsbellamacy  !!! :)corbynbesson  YES!!!jackavery  finally hahahahseaveydaniel  @jackavery ikrgirluser1  ur really cuteseaveydaniel  @girluser1 i have a gi...

seaveydaniel graduated baby!!!!
View all 28 comments
bellamacy !!! :)
corbynbesson YES!!!
jackavery finally hahahah
seaveydaniel @jackavery ikr
girluser1 ur really cute
seaveydaniel @girluser1 i have a girlfriend

Liked by corbynbesson, jackavery and 492 othersbellamacy  we outtieView all 72 commentsseaveydaniel  beauty :)bellamacy  @seaveydaniel i love youseaveydaniel  i love you more babyzachherron  gross put a shirt onbellamacy  @zachherron gross a perve...

bellamacy we outtie
View all 72 comments
seaveydaniel beauty :)
bellamacy @seaveydaniel i love you
seaveydaniel i love you more baby
zachherron gross put a shirt on
bellamacy @zachherron gross a pervert
zachherron i'm hurt
corbynbesson yessss bella!!!!!!
bellamacy @corbynbesson :)

bella's pov | 7:52am | ts: 1 month | friday

daniel and i just got to our gate for the plane. we sit down and i look over at him, taking his beanie.

he chuckles as i ruffle his hair. i put on the beanie and he smiles, "you look so cute with it on." i smile, "thank you."

he takes it back and i giggle as he puts it over his messy hair. he grabs my hand and puts his phone in his bag. i put mine in my bag and lean my head on his shoulder.

we look over and see some kids running around. "how many kids you want, baby?" daniel asks and i smile.

"a boy and a girl," i say and he nods. "conveniently, me too," he says. "you're already thinking about babies?" i ask and he looks down at me.

he shrugs, "how could i not? i always imagine the future with you." i smile, kissing his lips sweetly.

"thought you'd be sick of me by now," i say and he chuckles. "i'm more in love with you now then ever," he says, putting his forehead on mine.

"first class for portland!" we hear and get up. we go over and hand our tickets. she scans it and we walk on the plane.

daniel insisted on first class since we were going to our "dream home." it was special, he also said.. which i agreed.

we go on the plane and he quickly goes past me, going to the window seat. i laugh, "you're a child." "mhm," he says and laughs.

i sit down next to him. he grabs my hand and kisses me, "here we go!" he squeals and i smile.

here we go.