[26] move

bella's pov | 12:29pm | monday

"i hate school," i say sitting next to daniel. he chuckles, "me too baby." "some people are such bitches!" i say.

"i've been summoned," i hear and look up, seeing zach. us three laugh. "what's up?" i ask and zach sighs.

"you probably didn't know this but me and my dad are moving in with y'all," he says, looking at daniel.

he gasps. "what?!" he asks. "your mom didn't want to tell you yet but whatever. yeah, we move in friday," he says.

"i'm sorry i'm being like this but i can't believe she didn't tell me," he says and zach nods. "sorry about this daniel. i know it's not easy," he says.

daniel sighs, "sorry zach but can i talk to bella alone?" zach nods, "yeah. see you later." daniel nods and zach walks away.

"what the fuck?" he asks. "i'm sorry daniel," i say and rub his hand. he sighs, pulling me into his chest.

"i don't know why she didn't tell me this. this is such a big step like.. i don't even know what to do. it's not like i can tell her i don't want them moving in," he says and i nod.

"maybe you can move in with me," i say and he chuckles. "i wish," he says and i look up at him. he looks down at me, "wait, for real?" i nod.

"i can't, as much as i want to. i can't just leave my mom there, even though you're right next door," he says and i nod.

"yeah," i say and he sighs. "well.. i'll just have to deal with it," he says.

daniel's pov | 7:52pm | monday

my mom just got back from work. she walks through the door, "hey sweetie." i get up from the couch, "hey.. uhh.. do you need to tell me something?"

she chuckles, "i don't know, do i?" "anything happening on friday?" i ask and she sighs, putting down her bags.

"daniel-" "why wouldn't you consult with me first? it's like i'm invisible!" i say. "you're not it's just.. i knew you wouldn't like it," she says and i scoff.

"so you just do it without planning on telling me? mom, i probably wouldn't of cared but this is all so sudden for me," i say and she nods.

"i know. i'm sorry it's just.. you'll be leaving next year and i'll be alone in this house," she says and i sigh, sitting on the couch.

"i know. just.. i don't know. i'm scared," i admit and she sits next to me. she nods, "i am too. but we just have to move on and get on with our lives."

"yeah," i say and she hugs me. "if you really don't want them to-" "no, ma, it's fine," i say and stand up.

"i think i'm gonna head to bed early tonight. i'm really tired," i say and she nods. "okay, goodnight," she says and i smile. "goodnight," i say and go upstairs.

i open my blinds to see bella's already open. she's on her bed and she sees me. i pull out my phone and text her while i sit down on my desk chair.

daniel
she admitted but it's whatever

daniel
i'm gonna be gone next year anyways

bella
yeah

bella
can't believe we're graduating next year

daniel
me neither, it's crazy

bella
i just want to get out of here and go somewhere else

bella
like i love my family just.. i want to move

daniel
me too

daniel
where are you planning on going?

bella
anywhere but here

daniel
we'll figure everything out

bella
yeah

daniel
i'm gonna head to bed

daniel
i'm tired

bella
okay, goodnight

bella
i love you

daniel
i love you so much baby, goodnight