[20] corbyn

daniel's pov | 12:12pm | tuesday

bella and i are currently in lunch. we're sitting next to each other just talking and eating when ashley sits across from us.

i look over and gulp, "uh hey ash." "did you talk to corbyn last night?" she asks and i nod. "yeah," i say and she slaps my drink out of my hand.

"what the hell?" i say and sigh. "now he's going all crazy on me telling me not to talk to his friends!" she says and i scoff.

"i have a girlfriend! i wasn't going to let it happen," i say and ashley looks at bella.

"bella, hi," she says and bella smiles. "wow ashley, it's so great to see you," she says sarcastically, losing her smile immediately after.

ashley laughs, "yeah." she looks back at me, "so you know how corbyn's coming friday night?" she asks and i nod.

"i want you to come over," she says and i shake my head. "nope. sorry, i'm hanging out with.." i trail off, leaning my head on bella's shoulder, signaling it's bella.

ashley sighs, "whatever. bye." she gets up and walks away. bella and i let out a sigh.

right as i was about to say something, zach sits down. he looks over at ashley, "since when do you talk to cheerleaders."

"since they started to kiss me," i scoff and hug bella. she laughs.

"ah, well ashley ain't the one bro. i swear, i hit her once and afterwards i told her it was only a one night thing. she started crying," he says and i laugh.

"oh my god," i say and he nods. "well.. that was a while ago. before me and bella started dating," he says and i nod.

bella puts her head on my chest and i wrap my arms around her. "so what's up?" i ask and he sighs.

"i just wanted to say in person i'm sorry for everything. i didn't mean to be such a dick, ya know, just jealousy," he says and i nod.

"it's cool," i say and his eyes widen. "really? we're cool?" he asks and i laugh. "yeah," i say and he smiles.

"okay. uhh well i'll see you guys later," he says and we nod. "bye," we say and he leaves.

i look at bella and pull at her hoodie strings, making her face disappear. i chuckle and she laughs, pulling her hoodie so she can see again.

"that was like the 20th time you did that today," she says and i giggle, doing it again.

it's friday. bella and i are currently in my room making out. i pull off and lick my lips, "i'm hungry. you wanna get some food?" she nods and i get off the bed.

we go downstairs and she sits on the counter. "soo.. what's for dinner?" she asks and i smile. i put my lips on hers, "what do you want?"

she kisses me again, "anything." i smile, "anything?" she smiles and nods. i connect our lips and move my body into hers. i kiss her jaw and then start to move it down.

the doorbell rings and i groan. bella giggles and i kiss her again, "one second." i go over to the door and open it.

"corbyn?" i gasp and he smiles. "hug me brotha!" he says and i laugh, hugging him. "you're such an ass," i say and he chuckles.

we pull back and he looks me up and down, "damn. you've already changed. i'm starting to cry." he wipes his fake tears. "but i'm kinda digging it, don't tell bella," he nudges me and i chuckle, pushing him off.

"so where's the lucky lady?" he asks and i close the door. "kitchen. you kinda interrupted us," i say and corbyn gasps. "no, i cock blocked?" he asks and i laugh.

"yeah," i say and he sighs. he gets on his knees, staring to uhh.. worship me? he fans me, "i'm sorry for cock blocking you, old wise daniel."

"corbyn get the fuck up," i laugh and he chuckles, crawling into the kitchen. i roll my eyes and walk in after him.

bella gets down off the counter, "who was it?" "uhh well.." i start and corbyn stands up, screaming.

she screams and falls on the ground. she looks up and corbyn laughs, "bella!" "oh my god!" she says and holds her chest.

"corbyn?" she asks and he nods, putting out his arms. "daddy wants a hug!" he says and bella stands up, hugging me.

corbyn gasps, "daniel you're pregnant?! i knew you've changed somehow!" i laugh and bella backs off, giggling. she hugs corbyn and he smiles.

"it's so nice to meet you," she says and corbyn nods. "you too! sorry for scaring you but that was hilarious," he says and she laughs. "it's okay," she says and they pull back.

i put my arm around bella, "so why aren't you hanging out with your sister?" he sighs, "oh god. she starting crying and i was like bitch! i'm gone. so now i'm here." he smiles.

i nod, "huh. sounds fun." "oh yeah 100%. hey you got any cheese sticks?" he asks and i laugh. "yeah in the fridge. in the pullout," i say and he smiles. "thanks!" he says and tries to find one.

"i like him," bella whispers and i nod, smiling. "i knew you would. he's always like this, just a warning," i whisper back and she laughs. "love that."