[11] pushed

bella's pov | 10:32pm | friday

*dirty, don't read if you have a problem

daniel flips us over so he's on top and i smile. "dan-" he cuts me off by kissing me. "shh, i got you," he says, caressing my cheek.

it's almost like he's a completely different person.

he grabs his dick and slowly slides it into me. he slams into me and i moan, arching my back. he thrusts in and out at a fast pace, sweat dripping off his head.

he moans and leans his forehead on mine, looking into my eyes. he pulls out, just to slam right back into me. he moans loudly, gripping the headboard with one hand.

he slams into me over and over again, "fuck baby! it feels so good." i moan loudly, "shit daniel!" he takes his hand off the headboard and leans down, thrusting fast into me.

he whines and clenches his eyes shut, coming in me. "fuck yes! aghhh," he moans loudly, pulling at the sheets. he looks down at me, noticing i'm close.

he puts his lips to my ear, "mm baby. cum on my cock. shit. i feel you clenching around me. you're gonna cum huh?" he moves his finger down and rubs my clit. "you like this baby?" he asks, biting his lip.

i come with a loud moan, gripping onto daniel's shoulders tighter. he bites his lip and watches me.

i pant heavily and gulp, trying to catch my breath. he pulls out, whining slightly. he breathes heavily and lays next to me, running his fingers through his hair.

i look over at him and put my hand on his chest. he looks at me and smiles.

he looks down at his dick, for some reason, starting to get a bit shy. he covers it with his hands.

i take his hands off and lean in, kissing his lips. "don't get shy on me now," i say and he chuckles.

we both get up and watch each other get dressed. once we were done, i go over to him. he picks me up and i laugh, wrapping my legs around him.

he smiles and carries me out of the room. "hey, bella?" i hear and daniel lets me down. i look and see zach.

i sigh, "we're leaving, sorry zach." he chuckles, "already?" i nod and grab daniel's hand, walking past zach.

all of a sudden daniel falls, knocking me down with him. he gasps, "oh my god are you okay? i'm sorry i didn't mean to."

i nod, "i'm okay, thank you." i look up at zach who's smirking. "he's weak. you need a real guy, bella," i stand up and help daniel up.

"you just pushed him, so all of a sudden you're a real man? that just shows how much of a jealous pussy you are," i say and he loses his smile.

i grab daniel's hand once again and bring him downstairs with me. we get to his car and get in. he starts the car and starts to drive back to his place.

he puts his hand on my thigh, "you sure you're alright?" i put my hand over his and squeeze it, "i'm perfectly fine."

he nods, starting to rub my thigh. i smile and lay back in the chair, closing my eyes, getting tired.

"i had a great time," he says and i open my eyes. i look over at him and smile, "me too daniel. thank you for everything." "thank you," he says.

he looks over to me quickly, "you were amazing." i smile, "it was all you." he smiles and blushes.

we get back to his place and see his mom's car in the driveway. he parks the car and we get out. he grabs my hand and we walk in the door.

we look over and see him mom in the living room. she looks at daniel and stands up, putting her hands on her waist, "daniel, why didn't you text me that you were out?"

he sighs, "i'm sorry. i forgot." "what if you got hurt?" "ma, i didn't. i'm fine, i promise," he says and she was about to say something else but he tilts his head towards me.

his mom sighs, "i'm sorry sweetie. how are you?" i smile, "very good, thank you."

"well.. i guess i'll let the two of you go upstairs.. but daniel next time, please text me," she says and he nods.

"i will," he says. "love you, get some sleep," she says and he smiles. "we will. i love you too," he says and we go upstairs into his room.

he closes the door and groans, "sorry. that was awkward." "no, it's fine," i say and he takes off his overalls, leaving him in his shirt and underwear.

he takes off his shirt and comes over to me. he smiles, "you tired?" i nod and he puts his arms under my shirt, taking off my bra.

let me tell you this guy can do that in .2 seconds. he throws it on the ground, grabbing my hand. "come," he says and we go over to his bed.

we get under the covers and cuddle. "goodnight," he says and i close my eyes. "goodnight daniel," i say and slowly start to fall asleep.