[29] life

daniel's pov | 10:31am | friday

i feel someone shaking me slightly. i open my eyes to see bella, "hi baby." she giggles, "hi. we're here!"

i smile, "really?" i look out the window and see we've landed. "oh my god," i say and we grab our bags.

i take her hand and we walk off the plane, happy as can be. we call an uber and once he comes, we get in.

he drives us to our place and we get out. we walk in and see it fully furnished like it said it would be. we look at each other, smiling.

i drop my things and engulf her in a hug. "baby this is happening," i breathe out and she giggles.

"i'm so happy," we both say in unison. we laugh and pull back. i lean in kissing her lips. she smiles as i pick her up.

she wraps her legs around me and i hold her tightly, looking for the bedroom. after i find it, i lay her down on the bed. she giggles and i smile.

i look around the room and then out the window. it's beautiful here.

bella comes up behind me and i pull her into me, hugging her into my chest. i put my head on top of hers and close my eyes.

i'm amazed with how life has turned out so far.

Liked by bellamacy, corbynbesson and 103 othersseaveydaniel  first day here and y'all already know we taking a hikeView all 32 commentscorbynbesson  holy shit brooojackavery  damnbellamacy  :)seaveydaniel  @bellamacy :)zachherron  you're thriving ...

seaveydaniel first day here and y'all already know we taking a hike
View all 32 comments
corbynbesson holy shit brooo
jackavery damn
bellamacy :)
seaveydaniel @bellamacy :)
zachherron you're thriving dude
seaveydaniel @zachherron hahahah

Liked by corbynbesson, jackavery and 520 othersbellamacy  right before daniel&i's hike :) don't worry i switch into proper shoes!! View all 68 commentsseaveydaniel  aw i love how happy you are in this picbellamacy  @seaveydaniel :)corbynbesson  ki...

bellamacy right before daniel&i's hike :) don't worry i switch into proper shoes!!
View all 68 comments
seaveydaniel aw i love how happy you are in this pic
bellamacy @seaveydaniel :)
corbynbesson killin' it bella
bellamacy @corbynbesson why thank you
jackavery you guys are the cutest
bellamacy @jackavery hehe

bella and i are currently sitting at the edge of a rock, overlooking a beautiful view. its so incredibly amazing up here.

"i could do this everyday," bella says and i nod. "me too," i say, looking down at her. "definitely not alone though," i say and she looks up at me.

"duh," she giggles and i smile, putting my arm around her. i pull her closer to me.

"we still have two months until college starts. what are we gonna do until then?" i ask and she smiles. "what we always do," she says.

"what's that?" i ask, wanting to hear her voice. "eat, movies, sex," she says and i smile. "sounds like the perfect life to me," i say and she giggles.

"don't forget about work," she says and i gasp. "oh yeah! well, good thing we have the same schedule," i say and she nods.

"everything seems to be working out," i say, putting my head on hers, watching as the sun sets.

"life's great," i say. she smiles, "i love you dani." i look down at her, "i love you too baby."