[10] party

daniel's pov | 9:37pm | friday

"i don't know if we should," i say reconsidering my thoughts about going inside. bella and i are right in front of zach's house about to go into the party.

on the outside there are beer cans and a whole lot of other stuff.

"pleaasee," she whines and i sigh, giving in. she squeals and takes my hand. we walk inside and i look around at all the people, feeling out of place.

i was wearing my black overalls with my black sire shirt underneath. i look around at the people and some look at me, staring straight at my outfit.

"bella?" i ask as she pulls me into the kitchen. "yeah?" she asks, turning around. she leans up against the counter and i fiddle with my hands.

"is my outfit okay?" i ask and she looks down at it. she smiles, "i love it, why?" i shrug and look around at everyone.

she comes closer to me and puts her hand on my cheek, "hey, don't let these people get to you. your outfit is hot. at least you don't wear khakis and a t-shirt everyday like everyone else."

i chuckle, making bella smile. "yeah," i say and she goes over, grabbing me a drink. i take it and smell it, making a face, "is this alcohol?"

she nods and takes a sip from hers. i gasp and smack it out of her hand. it falls on the ground and she sighs, "daniel, why'd you do that?"

i look down, "y-you can't drink. you're underage." "i know but i can have fun once in a while," she laughs and i shake my head.

"what if a cop c-comes in here and gets you? t-they will test you," i say and she sighs. "you're really not gonna let me drink?" she asks and i nod.

"okay," she says and grabs us both a soda. i look up at her and smile, "thank you." she nods and takes my hand, pulling me to where everyone is dancing.

she puts her drink down, "wanna dance?" i shake my head and she smiles. "c'mon," she says and puts her lips to my ear, "please."

she pulls back. "okay," i say and go with her to the middle. we start to dance together as the music pounds throughout the house.

*dirty, don't read if you have a problem

she turns around and moves her body into mine, slightly grinding into me. i breathe heavily and look around at people dancing just as dirty as we were.

i look down at bella, putting my hands on her waist, pulling her into me more. she continues to dance on me and i close my eyes, feeling pleasure rush through me.

i let out a slight moan and grind my body into hers. she turns around and i open my eyes. she smiles and leans in, connecting our lips.

she slips her tongue in and i open my mouth, letting her. i've never made out with someone before, but let me tell you, my dick is hard as fuck right now.

she grabs my crotch and i take my mouth off, letting out a moan. she smiles and takes my hand, bringing me somewhere.

we walk up the stairs and into a bedroom. she locks the door and i sit on the bed, now nervous since it's just us two.

she comes over to the bed and sits on my lap, her legs on either side of me. i pant as she grinds on me, sucking at my neck. she hits a certain spot and i moan, gripping onto her.

she continues to suck at the spot and i whine as she pulls her lips off. she connects our lips again and i stand up, holding her up.

i lay her down on the bed and hover over her. i grab the end of her shirt and pull it over her head. she pulls down her pants and i gulp at the sight.

i get out of my overalls and pull my shirt over my head, biting my lip. she looks up at me and licks her lips, "holy shit daniel."

she moves her fingers along my abs and i smile. she looks up into my eyes and i look into hers. "are you nervous?" she asks and i shake my head.

she smiles, "good." i blush and pull her up, undoing her bra in a second. i pull it off her and throw it on the ground.

i stare at her breasts and my chest rises and falls quickly. she pulls down her underwear and throws it, looking up at me.

i'm still staring at her body, my first time seeing one naked underneath me. she moves up on the bed and i move up with her, still hovering over her.

i lean in, pressing my lips to hers. i move the kisses down her body and suck at her nipples, looking up at her. she closes her eyes and breathes heavily.

i move down her body more and get to her heat. i look up at her, "is this alright?" she smiles and nods.

i look down again and spread her legs. my eyes flicker and my heart races. i lean in and swirl my tongue around her clit, my eyes closing. i moan onto her clit and open my eyes, looking up at her.

she's whining and moving her hips up. i hold them down and she looks down at me, biting her lip. i shake my head wildly on her clit, flicking my tongue.

she moans loudly and throws her head back, "mm daniel." i grind into the bed, desperate for friction. i suck on her clit and pull my lips back, rubbing it fast.

i watch her body contract and her body shakes. all of a sudden, she squirts and i pant, watching it happen. she moans louder and grabs my hand, squeezing it.

i take my hand off and my mouth opens, looking up at her. she pulls me up and kisses my lips. she pulls back and flips us around so she's on top.

"you're a virgin?" she asks and i nod. "you've done that before though?" she asks and i shake my head. "oh my god daniel, you really know what you're doing then," she says and i smile.

she smiles back and kisses my jaw. she runs her fingers along my abs and grabs the waistbands of my boxers. she pulls it down and throws them on the floor.

i look at her face, looking for her reaction. she looks up at me, licking her lips. she takes her finger and looks down at my dick, swirling her finger around my tip.

i jolt up, biting my lip as she rubs my precum that's oozing out. she wraps her hand around my dick, starting to jerk me off. i whine and look down at her.

she puts her lips around me and sucks, making me throw my head back. "fuck!" i curse and moan loudly, thrusting up into her mouth. she lets me and i feel it hit the back of her throat.

"i-i.. ohhhhhh shit," i moan and cum in her mouth. i scream out her name and whine, my high washing over me. i pant and she takes her lips off, swallowing my hot load.

i look down at my dick, watching it pulse. i look at her and she moves up, kissing me, "you're huge." i smile and rub her ass, "and you're fucking sexy as shit, you're perfect. everything about you."

she smiles and bites her lip, "i like this side of you. where my little shy daniel?" "he's gonna be up your pussy in a second," i say, flipping us around.