[27] happy

daniel's pov | 10:36pm | saturday

zach and his dad came over yesterday. surprising all their stuff is organized already. zach's room is now the guest room. he's right next to mine.

bella's over right now. we're both cuddled in my bed, watching christmas movies.. it's december already and we're getting the christmas mood!

all of the lights are out in my room, the only light is the tv playing elf. i pull her into me closer and she kisses me sweetly.

i smile and kiss her neck. she giggles and i laugh as i get on top of her. i tickle her causing her to laugh, telling me to stop.

the door opens and i quickly get off of her, looking over to zach in the doorway. "oh, sorry," he says.

"it's fine, could you knock next time though?" i ask nicely and he nods. "i was just wondering if y'all wanted popcorn," he asks and i nod.

"yeah sure," i say and he nods, going out to make it. i look over at bella, sighing. "zach's not so bad now," i say and she nods.

"can't believe he'll probably end up being your step brother," she says and i nod. "i know," i say and the door opens again to zach with four bowls.

he smiles and hands us two, "thanks zach." he nods and starts to walk out, "wait.. zach you want to hang with us?"

he looks back at us, "thanks, but i kinda got a girl over," he says and i sit up. "oh yeah? who?" i ask and he smiles.

"some cheerleader. not ashley, though," he says and i nod. "have fun," i say. "thanks," he says and walks out.

"aw, i'm happy for him," bella says and i nod. "me too. i hope he'll settle down with someone," i say and she nods.

my phone dings and i lean over, grabbing it.

corbyn
bro

corbyn
i love you

daniel
i love you too man

daniel
what's up? hahah

corbyn
you know christina?

daniel
mhmm

corbyn
wELL

corbyn
i asked her on a date thursday&she said yes

corbyn
so we went today and brooooo

corbyn
it went so good

daniel
awwwwww

daniel
i've shipped since the beginning

corbyn
sTop iM bluShiNg

corbyn
no but fr i really like this girl and she likes me too and wkdhwkdjiwjs

daniel
:) i'm so happy for u bean

corbyn
hehehhehehehe

corbyn
thanks bro

corbyn
ur always my #1 tho wink wink tehe

daniel
always ;)

i look over and see bella sleeping. i pull the covers up on her and turn off the tv. i snuggle into her.

she turns and moves closer to me. i smile and wrap my arm around her.

"i want you.." she says and i bite my lip. i start to pull off my shirt. "..to kiss me goodnight," she says sleepily.

i chuckle and fix my shirt. "of course, baby," i say and lean over. i kiss her lips passionately and she smiles, her eyes still closed.

i look over at the clock and see 12:01am. i smile, "happy two months baby." she opens her eyes and looks at me, "it's 12?"

i nod and she smiles, "aw." she leans up and kisses me, "happy two months." "to many.. many more months," i say and kiss her once more, earning a huge smile from her.

"to many, many more," she repeats, getting on my lap.