[12] favor

daniel's pov | 11:01am | saturday

i wake up and look to see bella in my arms. last night comes into my head and i smile, remembering what happened between us.

i sit up, making sure not to wake her up. i notice i'm just in my underwear. i go over to my closet and take off my underwear, grabbing a new one.

my door opens. "hey daniel i-" "mom!" i say and cover myself. she gasps and i look at bella in the bed. she sits up, rubbing her eyes.

bella looks over at me and then at my mom. her eyes go wide and i sigh, "mom get out!" "okay i'm sorry," she says and quickly closes the door.

"what did i miss?" she laughs and i quickly put on my clothes. "i was getting changed and my mom walked in," i say and she nods.

she stands up and grabs her phone, "i'm gonna head over to my house." i finally finish getting dressed and nod, "okay. bye." i go over to her and kiss her lips.

she smiles, "bye." she walks out of my room and i hear my front door open then close. now it's time to face my mom.

i walk downstairs and see my mom in the kitchen making breakfast. she looks up at me, "so.. quite the morning, huh?"

i chuckle and shake my head, "stop i don't want to talk about it." "did you and bella-" "no mom! we didn't, especially not with you in the house," i say.

"well that means you have when i wasn't here. is that true?" she asks and i shake my head. technically i'm not lying because we haven't had sex in this house.

she sighs, "alright. i hope you know it's okay to tell me these things!" i laugh, "thanks, ma but i don't feel comfortable with that."

she smiles, "you should be, i'm your mom." "which is why it makes me uncomfortable," i say and grab an apple, taking a bite out of it.

she laughs, "fine, fine. but just to let you know.. i like bella. she's sweet." i smile, "i like her too."

it's monday and i just got to first period. now i'm sitting next to some guy instead of jonah. i can't remember his name, but he's alright.

i grab my things out of my bag and set them on my desk. jonah walks in and slides them all off. they all fall to the ground and he laughs.

he goes over and sits at his spot near his friends. i sigh and pick up my things, putting them back on my desk.

"hey, seavey," i hear jonah say. i don't look back at him. i'm just waiting for class to start.

"heard you and your little girlfriend fucked at zach's party," he says across the room and i turn my head, looking at him. he has a wide smirk on his face.

"you couldn't resist fucking her, huh?" he asks and the whole class looks between us. i look back ahead and he chuckles.

"hey pussy.. it's good, right? bella macy, goddamn she's fucking-" "shut the fuck up jonah," i snap at him and he smiles.

i look over at some of the girls in that class. "s-sorry," i say quietly and one of the girls blush.

"that's all you got little guy?" he asks, teasing me. i'm not going to give in to this asshole. "ohh come on," he teases again.

the bell rings and the teacher comes in, "alright class, let's get started for today." i look back at jonah to see him shaking his head, looking at me.

"pussy," he mouths to me and i smile, looking back at the front.

once class was over, i quickly gather my stuff and put them in my bag. i get up and walk out, walking to my next period.

as i was walking, i feel someone push me up against the locker. of course, it's jonah. "come on, pussy. fight back," he says.

"g-get off of me," i say and he shakes his head. i sigh, "what do y-you want from me?" he smiles, "nothing. i just like teasing your little ass. zach's my friend and you're fooling with his girl."

"she's not his. t-they broke up-" "listen, i'm doing zach a favor, while he does me one. okay? just back off the girl," he says and pushes me one last time, walking off.

i rub my shoulder and start walking to my next class.

i just got to gym class and immediately go to my locker, changing quickly. i go over to the coach, "can i g-go to the bathroom?"

he looks over at me and sighs, "yeah." he waves his hand and i quickly go out, walking to bella's class. i've memorized her schedule.

i open the door and see all the kids distracted with doing something. i walk up to the teacher, "hi, c-can i see bella macy please?"

the teacher looks at her attendance sheet and then at the class. "sorry, looks like she isn't here today," he says and i nod. "thank y-you," i say and walk out.

bella never came to school today. i knocked on her door and no answer. i texted her and no answer. i thought she may be at lunch because she had some sort of appointment.. but no.

i go back into the gym locker room and see it empty. i grab my phone and text her again. i wait a minute and nothing.

i sigh and put my phone in my bag, quickly heading out to the field. i meet up with jack and he smiles, "hey man." "hey, do you know where bella is?" i ask and he shakes his head.

"no.. sorry," he says and i nod. "it's okay," i say and the coach comes over, blowing his whistle.

i look over to zach and see him smirking at me. i look away and sigh, not interested in what activity we have to do today. flag football. again.