[30] baby

daniel's pov | 9:54pm | ts: 3 years | saturday

i walk into bella and i's bedroom quietly. she looks over at me and smiles, "hi." "did i wake you?" i ask and get under the covers, right next to her.

she shakes her head, "can't fall asleep. she's really kicking in there." i chuckle and hold her stomach. "my babygirl can't wait to come out and meet her mommy and daddy," i say.

bella smiles, "yeah." i look into her eyes, watching her look at her stomach. i put my hand on her cheek and she looks over at me.

"i'm so incredibly in love with you," i say and she smiles. "and i'm so incredibly in lo-" i kiss her lips, not able to take the temptation any longer.

she smiles into the kiss and i pull back. i look down at her belly and rub it. i lean down and kiss it, looking up at her smiling.

i pull the covers over her stomach and she closes her eyes, nuzzling into my chest softly. i smile and close my eyes.

"dani?" she asks and i look down at her. "you need anything baby?" i ask, hearing the concern in her voice.

"could you help me to the bathroom?" she asks and i nod. "course baby," i say and get up. i go around to the other side and take both of her hands, standing her up.

she groans and leans her head into my chest. "woah, you okay?" i ask as she struggles. all of a sudden, her water breaks. i look down and gasp.

i quickly pick her up, carrying her out to my car as fast as i could. "you're gonna drop me," she says and i shake my head. "i will never drop you baby, i promise you," i say and get to the car. i open it and lay her in the seat.

i go around and start the car, hurrying to the hospital. she's groaning, hurting badly. i hold her hand and she squeezes it. "dani," she whimpers and i look over to her quickly, making sure she's okay. i rub her hand, trying to calm her down.

we finally get to the hospital and i quickly go in, asking for help. they come back out, get her on a stretcher.

we get her inside and in a room. i bite my nails as i watch in pain as her contractions get worse. i take her hand softly, "baby, i'm sorry." she looks over to me, "dani."

she puts her hand on my cheek, "don't worry. i'll be okay." i hold her hand to my cheek and kiss it.

after a couple of hours, it finally happened. she was having the baby.

the whole room was chaos. i was having an anxiety attack while the nurse trying to calm me down as my girl was screaming in pain. i wanted to be there for her.

i get up and hold her hand, gently rubbing it. she looks at me and closes her eyes tightly. all i heard was the cries of a baby. i look down and there she is.

our baby girl.

daniel
guys

corbyn
IT HAPPENED

corbyn
IM AN UNCLE?!

jack
DUDE WAIT DID IT

zach
HOLD UP AKDHWKDJ

daniel
7lbs exactly, born at 11:11pm

corbyn
DANIEL

jack
OH MY GOODNESS

zach
NO WAY

zach
MOM IS FREAKING

corbyn
IM HOPPING ON A PLANE RIGHT NOW

corbyn
LIKE DEADASS IM AT THE AIPORT

jack
WE ARE SO HAPPY

daniel
me too :)

i turn off my phone and smile, looking at bella with our baby. "she's beautiful, just like her mama," i say and bella looks up at me. she smiles.

i lean down and kiss her, then our girl. "we did it," she says and i smile. "did you see me in the corner? it was all you baby!" i say and she giggles.

"you know what i mean," she says smiling and i giggle. "i do," i say and kiss her on her head.

"welcome to the family, daisy," i say softly and kiss her on her head, earning a smile from our little girl. she opens her eyes and looks up at me.

my blue eyed girl.

the end.

a/n

eeee yayayay! i'm so happy. i really hope you guys enjoyed this! thank you so so much for reading!! also if you haven't checked out college boy | jm, you definitely should! i wasn't going to include the baby part but i thought it was really sweet. again, thank you guys so much. i appreciation all the love.