Chapter 18

Battle Scars

Chapter 18

I've been talking a lot to Gilinsky the past week. I can't wait to meet up with him, it's been so long.

I don't plan on telling him about the baby right away just maybe four months before my due date which is, January 7.

Today's our last day with the Griers in North Carolina.

We have grown really close and Madi is like a little sister to me. She's the only girl friend I have.

We are gonna just hang out at their house today, Madi and Hayes will probably be making out the whole time anyway, considering they are a new teen couple.

They are honestly so cute together and they love each other so much.

I lean over and kiss Shawn's forehead lightly, as I start to shake his shoulders, "Wake up baby..."

He moans as his eye lashes flutter.

"Good morning sweetie.." he smiles, being a morning person.

I'm hit with a wave of nausea that I haven't felt in a while. I know what's coming and so does Shawn. He follows behind me as I sprint to the toilet.

Bleehhhhhhhhh

-

*That night*

I'm standing in tears as we say goodbye to our friends.

I give Skylynn a hug first.

"Bye Sky! Come visit us soon, we have someone you'll want to play with..." I say and wink at Shawn.

I move on to Hayes next, who had a crush on me not to long ago.

"Bye Pooh-Bear..." I tease, giving him a kiss to the cheek.

Madi.

I wrap my arms around her.

"Thanks for being such an amazing friend Mads. I'm going to miss you." I sob.

They probably think I'm an emotional wreck. I will tell them soon.

Nash.

"Thank you so much for everything Nash. You have been amazing to us. Heck we even got a little fame. We could have never have done it without you guys. I'm so grateful." I squeeze Nash as tight as I can then release.

We give each other one more look as Shawn finishes with his goodbyes.

"Flight 215 is now boarding. Passengers please report to the loading gates. Flight 215 passengers please start boarding." The lady behind the desk says into the intercom.

"Goodbye guys...." we wave as we walk the hall, headed towards the plane.

__

Our next stop is Nashville Tennessee. It's where so many famous singers are from.

Shawn called a recordings studio to listen to us. If all goes well, we may have an album.

We went in to audition for them an hour ago, and we should be getting a call any minute now.

I start to go to the kitchen for a snack, but am stopped by the phone ringing throughout the room.

I pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask

"Yes, this is (insert recording studio here), we where calling for Bailee and Shawn?"

"This is Bailee." I say barely able to keep in my nervous giggles.

"Well there is good news and bad news. Good news is we would like to work with Shawn, and hopefully that will lead him to write songs and record. Bad news, sorry mam, but you didn't make the cut. Have Shawn come by Monday to discuss things. Bye for now." With that she hangs up.

My heart plummets.

Why does my life suck so bad?

Why me?

Why can't I sing? Why can't I be pretty? Why did I have to be the 16 year old that got pregnant? Why did my parents die? Why am I bullied? Why am I alive?

I feel disgusted with how worthless I am. Is there anything I can do?

No.

"Shawn. You made it." I say, giving him the fakest smile I can muster.

A/N

- Today's my birthday -

Finally.

I think it's cool how Shawn's bday was 08/8 and mine is 08/10 Yeah he should totes love me.

Bye for now and sorry for the bad update....trust me. It's about to get good.

All in good time. All in good Time.

(Photo: ohhhh that Gilinsky guy)