Chapter 35

Battle Scars

Chapter 35

*SHAWNS POV*

My phone collides with the ground and my hands tremble in terror.

"Shawn, what is it baby?" my mother asks.

"Nash...texted...me" I grind my teeth together.

"Is Bailee okay?" she asks. I explained to her all about the Griers the other day.

"Mom. She's missing. They think she's been kidnapped." My toes clench along with my fist and I get the urge to crush something.

The closest thing to me happens to be a wall and I don't regret my decision of putting a hole in it.

"Shawn!" She scolds me.

"I'll fix it later." I say

She nods her head as we move back to the serious conflict.

"Who would do that?" she asks.

"I don't know. You know I've got to find her right?"

I'm not just going to sit by and wait on someone to find her. We may be over, but in no way will I ever stop loving her.

I pull up airline travel times on my phone.

"Nearest plane leaves in 30 minutes." I say heading for my room.

"Where you going?" Aaliyah asks as I furiously through stuff in my bag. I have 25 minutes to get to the airport.

"Bailees in trouble. I'm going to find her." I say.

God, I hope she's okay.

"What happened? Where did she go?" she asks me.

"Nash, our friend, texted me saying that she had been kidnapped. Thy are doing the best they can to find her, but I'm going to go help to. Maybe I can help if they need to know anything about her personal life." I explain, zipping my bag and going back to the kitchen.

"Do they even have anymore tickets, sweetie?" Mum asks me.

"Yes. They do."

"Shawn. Promise you'll be safe." She gives me a sad look.

I nod, "I promise mum."

"Go find her." She steps out of the door along with me and Aaliyah.

They wave at me as I get in my car and pull away as fast as I can.

My dads in for a surprise when he gets home.

_____

*BAILEES POV*

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cry as she repeatedly kicks my sides.

"I think I've made that all to clear, BaiBai." she giggles at her clever nickname.

"No, what have I ever-" I scream as her sharp heel digs into my side.

"I loved him!" she spits at me.

"You couldn't have just been satisfied with Jack, could you? No. I loved Shawn! He was all I wanted, but he was helplessly in love with YOU!" She takes my hair and pulls me up.

My back arches as I squirm, my body being nearly held of the ground by nothing but my hair.

"I didn't mean to make him love me! I'm sorry okay? If I could take it back I would! We ruined each other!" I cry.

Shawn probably doesn't even know who this girl is. The only time he ever saw her was on the bus and everyone was teasing me.

My phone busses in her hand and she immediately presses end.

"Oh. I guess the news has reached your little baby. Or your little baby daddy." She laughs showing me the caller ID as I tremble in pain on the solid ground.

She giggles, enjoying herself way to much.

"Oh! Don't worry! I won't tell anyone! Especially your new little family....hmmm. The Griers?..." she looks at me with a devilish smirk on her face.

"Don't even go near them." I hiss through the pain that lances through my chest with every breath I take.

"I won't have to." She laughs.

"What-what do you mean?" I ask trying to pick myself of the floor.

She steps over to a little monitor by the door and footage from a camera appears.

A security camera.

The people being filmed look up and one points exactly at the camera.

It's them. They've come to save me.

I should be happy.

I just don't think it's that easy.

I know it's not that easy.

They shouldn't have came.

(Photo: for no reason is there a picture of Nash here.)

Battle Scars (Shawn Mendes, Hayes Grier, and Jack Gilinsky fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें