Chapter 34

Battle Scars

Chapter 34

*BAILEES POV*

I'm pulled by nothing but my hair down a long white corridor.

My kidnapper pushes me to the cold, hard ground.

I yelp in pain when a boot connects with my abdomen.

"Shut up you little" he's cut off by a voice behind him facing the wall.

"That will be all baby." she says. Her brown hair curls over her shoulders and as she faces me I immediately know who she is.

She went to school with me back home.

Lexi Rivera.

"You." I spit.

She was one of the many bully's I had. Her being one of the most memorable.

7th grade year she put mayonnaise in my chair, so when I sat down I was screwed. (A/N lol like she had a jar of mayonnaise handy....what even?... oh, bless ignorant seventh grade me)

I had to call Mrs. Mendes to bring me a change of clothes.

She was never punished for that, no one was. No one ever got punished for anything that's ever happened to me,'except the people that aren't supposed to', I add to my thoughts.

She laughs and twirls her hair in her fingers.

"Of course it's me. Who else would it be?" she gives me a crooked smile and walks closer towards me since she stands at the doorway.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I cry, not knowing what I ever have done to deserve all of this.

"Silly, you know why. I did give you a fair warning." She rolls her eyes and sit their confused.

"Warning?"

"Yes. Remember that text?" she asked and the memory floods back to a text that made me especially sick.

'From: Unknown Number

I wish you would just kill yourself, you little slut. No one loves you not even Shawn. Shawn is mine so back off before I personally kill you. Peace and Blessings💕''

I wince from the flashback, and then from realizing what this means.

I wasn't brought here because she wants to bully me some more.

I'm here to be killed.

*NASHS POV*

"I'm calling 911."

I tell mom.

Wherever Bailee is, I will find her.

(Photo: Lexi Rivera)