Chapter 33

Battle Scars

Chapter33

*HAYES POV*

Bailees been gone for almost 30 minutes.

I'm kinda worried.

What if she decided this was all to much and left. What if she's going back to Shawn?

*NASHS POV*

My mom meets us by the fountain, our usual spot.

"Where's Bailees been gone for over 30 minutes. She said she was going to the bathroom, but I don't know." My eyebrows scrunch and a sick, sick feeling washes over me, so intense I almost collapse.

What if she was kidnapped...

"I'm sure she's fine, I'll go check on her." Mom says taking Sky's hand.

Hayes and I sit on the edge of the fountain.

"She probably changed her mind." Hayes sighs and turns his head.

"Nah man. She'll be okay." I say, trying to assure him.

Honestly I don't know if she's ok.

"Hayes...." I ask.

"What?" he asks.

"Do you think.... Bailee could have been- kidnapped?..." I suggest.

It's very possible.... I mean our fans usually get really offensive when we take pictures with her....maybe even one of Shawn's fans got mad and came after her.

Hayes clenches his teeth and stands up as mom starts toward us.

"She's gone." She says with a panicky expression.

I pull out my phone and dial Bailees number. It skips straight to voicemail, and even though there is a chance she might have decided to leave, I know what happened.

Someone took her.

The moment I think this, I know, I'm getting her back.

(A/N I'm Having a bad day today. My friends are being rude to me and a year ago today my little cousin was born. That's good right?!

Well he was born with a thing called CDH. (Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia). He died shortly after he was born so I've had a rough day.)

(Photo: Hayes on his way to save yo girl)