NINE !

DEAR CHLOE !

"No, diary of a wimpy kid was my childhood. stick dog can burn in hell," olive argued, biting a macaroni noodle off of her fork.

"hey, no need to get aggressive! i agree with you!" rowan chuckled. olive had invited rowan over to her house for the weekend, of course, rowan was hesitant at first. she was scared to make new friends, she was nervous that she would accidentally replace chloe. but after an hour of thinking, she realized that she wanted to be happy, to distract herself from the past.

"good, because diary of a wimpy kid is the o-g. i always had a crush on rodrick," olive admitted, sticking her fork back in the bowl.

"rodrick?! the emo dude, his brother? you had a crush on him?" rowan was nearly cackling at this point, her face pure red.

"shut up! he was mean to greg, a badass. now that's hot."

"ollie!" rowan exclaimed, slapping her hand on the marble counter top, which caused ollie's dog to jump
up. for some reason, the girls found this extremely funny and erupted in another fit of laughter.

"okay, okay," ollie said in between laughs, "i'm
bored. lets call someone, or go live or something."

"let's go live, so your two million followers can see how fucking obnoxious we are," rowan grinned.

"that's a horrible idea, they're all gonna hate me," olive jokes, "in other words, i'm down," the girl laid her phone on the counter, trying to reach the live button with one hand while eating with the other.

rowan took the phone, "let me do it, dumbass," she laughed, setting the phone up against the paper towel holder.

you are now live !

ollie waited a second before greeting her fans, "hello guys! i was bored so here i am," she smiled at the camera. rowan leaned over the counter to see the phone, overwhelmed by how many comments were rolling in.

"who's that?" ollie read off a comment, "this is rowan, my friend from school," she explained.

"what are you eating? she's eating mac and cheese, that i made. it's really gross so i gave her mine," rowan laughed.

"it's not gross! you're a good cook," she slurped a small noodle into her mouth, causing the two to both laugh.

"what's her username? are you okay if i give them your instagram?" olive looked at her friend, rowan just shrugged.

"okay, it's this... one second," she typed rowan's username in the comment section, then pinning it. "follow her!" seconds later, rowan's phone started blowing up with notifications.

"oh, yay," rowan said sarcastically, grinning at her friend.

"do you know noah schnapp? yeah, he goes to our school," olive answered. rowan moved out of the camera, knowing that her face turned red at the mention of noah.

"hey! are you bl-" olive started, before getting her mouth clamped shut by rowan's hand.

"shut it," rowan warned, half jokingly.

"okay guys, i know this live was short, but im gonna go! i'll go live sometime soon, and i'll answer a lot of questions. see ya!" olive blew a kiss to the camera before ending the live and saving it to her story. "you're blushing," she giggled.

"am not," rowan denied.

"okay, so did you all of the sudden turn into the angry dude from inside out or..." ollie smirked, causing rowan to chuckle.

"okay, yeah! i'm blushing, you got me," rowan rolled her eyes.

"so... are you gonna tell me the reason why you're blushing?"

"wasn't planning on it," rowan shrugged sarcastically, climbing back on the bar stool by the kitchen island.

"if you don't fucking tell me row-"

"i'm not telling you! but if you guess, honest to god, i'll tell you if you get it," she stuck her pinky out, waiting for her friend to lock fingers with her.

"fine," olive rolled her eyes, connecting her pinky to rowan's. "well, it was after they commented about noah, so, do you like noah?"

rowan's face fell, "dang, you're good at this whole guessing thing."

"aw! that's so cute!" ollie squealed, squeezing rowan in a hug.

"shtop iht!" rowan yelled, her face squished against olives shoulder.

she let go of the small girl, "i'm taking pictures of you to post on instagram, and noahs gonna see it and be like 'woah, look at her!' and then he's gonna be like 'i need to date her'."

rowan tried not to laugh at her friend's comment, "oh, shut up," she giggled.