TWELVE !

DEAR CHLOE !

(this was written on halloween so #dontjudgeme)

Rowan smoothed out her long, pink t-shirt. it was halloween night, and she wore a last minute piglet costume. a sudden knock on her front door was heard, and she quickly adjusted her pig ear-headband in the mirror one more time.

opening the door, she grinned at her friend's costumes, noah was dressed in a tigger onesie. ollie had a red t-shirt with yellow leggings, and yellow bear ears on her head.

"you look great!" olive chuckled, eyeing rowan's costume up and down.

"you too! and noah, you look... comfy," she complimented, causing the three to laugh. "i just have to get my bag quick, i'll be right back," the small brunette hurried into her bedroom and pulled a grey pillowcase off of one of her pillows.

"ready?" noah asked, looking from one girl to the other. the two girls nodded, and they headed down the street to the first house they saw with a light on.

"you don't like reese's?!" rowan cried out, snatching the orange wrapped chocolate from her friend. the kids had finished their trick-or-treating at least s half hour ago, because their feet got sore and most of the houses had turned their lights off.

"no! peanut butter and chocolate? no thank you," ollie scrunched up her face, shoving the whole pile of reese's peanut butter cups towards noah and rowan.

"you are insane, one hundred percent insane," noah said with a mouthful of twix, shaking his head in disappointment.

"obviously you have an odd taste in candy. any other delicious candy that you wanna donate to noah and i?" rowan laughed, picking through olive's candy bag.

"hey, get your nasty ass hands out of there! don't touch my tootsie rolls!" olive shrieked, swatting hands out of her area.

rowan and noah gave each other a disgusted look, and looked back at their friend. "you like... tootsie rolls?" noah said slowly.

"um, who doesn't?" olive replied, popping a chocolate into her mouth.

"bitch... literally everybody would pass up tootsie rolls for a single m&m," noah cringed.

"i feel so fucking attacked right now, how rude," ollie sighed, eating even more of her tootsie roll.

"oh sweetie, that was the goal," rowan laughed, stealing a mounds bar from her friend's bag. the rest of their halloween consisted of halloween movies (which later turned into rom-coms. how? don't ask.), candy, and deep conversations.

two questions pestered rowan throughout the night; why did she feel so close to noah and olive already? was it safe to call them her best friends?

KARLEIGH SPEAKS !
this is short but i wanted to write something for halloween even tho its gonna be past halloween when i upload this oops

who's side are you on for the candy debate? rowan & noah or ollie?

sorry but tootsie rolls are fuckin nasty, and reese's are bomb 😎 noah and rowan all the way