THIRTY-SIX !

DEAR CHLOE !

DEAR CHLOE,

wow. i haven't written to you in such a long time! i've been so busy. the reason i'm back is because i really need someone like you to talk to. i know, i know, i have ollie and noah. but i think you're the person i really need to talk to right now.

so... i don't know if you've suspected yet, but i'm dating noah. hope you're proud, i sure am. i love him. i think we're perfect together.

a couple days ago, something really bad happened. my dad died. sure, he wasn't the best dad. but he could've gotten help. he could've been my dad again.

he was drunk on his motorcycle. dumbest combo i've ever seen. dad, motorcycle, and alcohol.

and you know ollie, right? she's taking great care of me. you would like her so much. she was the first person i called when i found out, she was half way to boston and made her mom drive two hours back so she could be with me at the hospital. noah stayed with me until she got back, and then he came to the hospital later that night. i love them.

i love you.

that's enough about me. i would ask how you are, but you won't respond (rude, am i right?). faylon, she misses you a lot too. sometimes we hang out at night and talk about you and sometimes we talk about mason. we both think you and mason are dating up in heaven right now.

you better be. mason lowkey had a phat crush on you.

this is a short note, i guess. but i hope you get the point. i love you and i miss you, even though i never write you notes anymore. i guess a letter doesn't define a friendship, does it?

love you. so much.

sincerely,
rowan.

THE END.

KARLEIGH SPEAKS !
thank you so much wow. i had a blast writing this book, even tho i got a bit uninspired towards the end. idc. i love each and every one of you for clicking, no matter if you read one sentence or every chapter. thank you.

new story coming soon 💞💞💞

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐥𝐨𝐞 ✾ (𝐧. 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩) 🎉