SEVENTEEN !

DEAR CHLOE !

"Is he looking this way?" rowan blushed, fixing her hair as she sat at one of the high tables in the movie theater's lobby. the movie was boring, so her and ollie had an hour to spare until ms bockenfeld could pick them up.

olive glanced back at the boy with wavy hair who was currently typing away on his phone. "no, don't worry. you look good, anyways," she licked butter and salt off of her fingers. "so you're kinda into this kid now, eh? what about noah?"

"okay for one, shush," rowan rolled her eyes, "and two, i barely know this kid. i don't even know his name. three, noah's just a crush. i'll get over him soon enough. i have to, hes my best friend."

"sure. 'just a crush'," the girl wiggled her eyebrows, earning a slap from her friend. "i'm gonna find out this mystery dude's snapchat for you, one way or another."

"it might not be as hard as you think it is," rowan's eyes widened as she saw the cute boy walking towards her, her face turning a deep pink.

"what do you mean?" ollie asked, not seeing that the boy was walking to their table. "are you gonna put your big girl pants on and seduce him with your skills?" she giggled.

"shut up!" the dark haired girl groaned, the boy getting closer by the second.

"oouu, rowan and mystery boy! when's the wedding?" she grinned, still oblivious to the fact that the boy was walking over.

"enough, ollie," rowan said through gritted teeth, and the boy reached the table.

he leaned over, making a fist with his two hands and resting them on the table. "hi, i'm hayden," he smiled, "hayden summerall."

"uh- hey. hi," rowan stammered.

"hello!" olive grinned, being the outgoing girl she was.

"my friends told me that you were staring at me, but i told them that's impossible, because a pretty girl like you wouldn't be looking at a guy like me. what school do y'all go to?" he took a seat at the stool. rowan tried spitting out an answer, but she was too bewildered by the fact that 'hayden' was sitting next to her.

"west hill high," ollie answered for them.

"no way, that's the school my dad kind of wants me to transfer to, right now i go to tech valley. i didn't really wanna transfer, but now i guess it wouldn't be so bad," he smirked.

rowan chuckled as she finally calmed down a bit, "the enemy school. our schools are complete rivals, and you want to transfer to west hill? out of all the other schools in scarsdale?"

"i guess so," he shrugged.

"so what are you doing here, then?" olive asked, a bit of rudeness in her tone.

"excuse me?" he furrowed his eyebrows. rowan gently kicked her friend under the table.

olive snapped out of her daze, "sorry, i should've said that differently. what brings you to the movie theater on the west side of scarsdale? isn't there one over by tech valley?"

(these aren't actual places in scarsdale im just making them up if u couldn't tell)

"my dad lives over on this side, my mom lives by tech. i'm at my dads house this week, so here i am. he wants me to transfer to west hill so i can go to school by his house, he says it'd be more convenient."

"i see, i see."

"i never got your names," he squinted, looking back and fourth from the two girls.

"i'm rowan lykemi, and that's my friend olive bockenfeld."

"olive bockenfeld. that sounds really familiar, where have i heard your name before?" he said to the girl with her chin rested on her fist.

she sighed, rolling her eyes ever so slightly. "i'm an actress and a dancer. i sing sometimes too, so you've probably just seen me in a movie or some shit- i mean, something."

suddenly, the look in hayden's face changed, "so your.. famous?"

"sure. you could say that," she shrugged in an annoyed manner, not liking the topic.

"awesome."

KARLEIGH SPEAKS !
eve does cool questions and i'm trynna be as cool as her, so here i am

Q: scrunchies or regular hair ties
A: scrunchies bc they're sTyLiSh

Q: earbuds, airpods, or those cHuNkY ear covering headphone things
A: earbuds bc i've never had airpods and the headphones are uncomfortable

Q: warm scents or fruity scents
A: BOTH

Q: would you rather visit the statue of liberty or the eiffel tower
A: eiffel tower

Q: leggings or joggers/sweatpants
A: leggings

Q: fav christmas/holiday symbol (xmas tree, santa hat, santa, gift box, etc)
A: i think santa bc he's just the cutest jolly bean out there, ya feel me?

Q: fav shoe brand
A: vans

Q: dRaGoNs Or UnIcOrNs
A: dragons beach 🤪

Q: elevators or escalators
A: ESCALATORS

Q: what's something that, if it went on long enough, would drive you crazy?
A: when you can hear people talking from another room but you can't understand what they're saying, like just muffling. it makes me so uncomfortable