THIRTY !

DEAR CHLOE !

School on monday wasn't at all what noah expected. he expected the movie type of scenario, where the kids went 'oh noah, hows your new girlfriend?' and made kissy faces behind his back and laughed every time he passed.

in reality, kids just gave him space. and even though the two hadn't talked in awhile, finn was really there for him that day. he offered him a seat at lunch, and told him that he doesn't need to get worked up over people knowing his crush. obviously, he denied finns kind offer and sat by ollie.

rowan wasn't at school on monday, which confused noah. at home, she was feeling all different emotions.

why is noah so upset over this? is he embarrassed to like me?

of course he is. you're the weird girl, he's the famous super star. that doesn't mix.

he's probably just nervous for what you have to say about it all.

wtf, i'm trying to be negative. leave me alone.

she spent all day scrolling through the different posts and tweets from fan pages about the situation, which only made it worse. the only other thing she did besides that, was try to figure out how to respond to noahs text.

she wasn't weirded out. at all. in fact, she was ecstatic. she only felt down because she felt noah was going to avoid her or stray away.

so first, she typed that bit. 'i'm not weirded out by you, noah. i'm really happy that you feel the same way.' next? she read the message over and over.

she didn't care how she found out noah liked her, what mattered was that they both knew now. that part came before the last thing she typed, so she erased the message and started over.

'it's okay. it doesn't really matter how i found out. we both know now, so that's good. i'm not weirded out by you at all, noah. i'm actually really happy you feel the same way.'

again, she reread noahs text.

risky response? or not risky?

the only response she could think of was risky.

'thank you. i miss you and love you too. as a friend... kinda. ;)'

her heart pounded when her finger took control and pressed the send button. she stared at the screen, waiting for a response, when she remembered that noah was in school.

she groaned as she threw the phone next to her on her bed, stressing about the response she would get after school ended.

KARLEIGH SPEAKS
kinda short 😔 but it's a filler tho so it's okay 🤪