SIXTEEN !

DEAR CHLOE !

dear chloe,

my birthday was two days ago (i'm writing this on a friday. i'll be at ollies house again tomorrow night), my second birthday without you. it was a good day though, i hung out with ollie and noah. you'll never believe what i wished for- i'm so stupid. i wished for your brother to fall in love with me. he's just a boy, i'm gonna get over him in no time. i could've wished for something meaningful like happiness, but i guess my friends already gave me that.

this letter won't be too long. ollie's picking me up soon and we're going to the movies. just us, though. noah's going to the school tonight to play his trumpet for the first time since you-know-what. he's going to get some extra help in band class. his concert is in two weeks. his band director doesn't think he can learn all the songs before then, but i believe in him. he's really good at the trumpet.

i have ten minutes before ollie gets here, and i don't have a lot to talk about anyways. i'm gonna put this letter in the drawer now, and i'll talk to you soon, chlo. (i can't promise that i'll write to you next week. life gets busy).

KARLEIGH SPEAKS !
been a phat min, sorry for the short chapterrrr next chapter is interesting!!!

also if you aren't already, go follow -graceorlando and get her to 100 followers!!