Missing

I was rudely awoken later, not by Damon, but by Stefan, "Ugh, Stefan. Can I not have the Salvatore brothers ruining my beauty sleep?"

"Do you know where Elena is?"

I sat up, "What?"

"Elena was taken by Anna, one of the vampires we're fighting against. Do you know how to find her?"

I groaned, "No, God Stefan. I don't know this Anna chick or what she looks like. Did you try calling Bonnie?"

"Yes, she's not picking up."

I sighed, "Fine, give me five minutes to get ready and I'll help you look."

"Thanks, Tabitha. Keep in touch." I blinked and he was gone. I got ready and thanks to Stefan breaking the locks on the doors in order to come in, I could easily sneak out of the house without rousing Caroline of Sheriff Forbes. I first made my way to my house, unlocking the door to the basement and grabbing anything that could be useful. I was going up against a vampire older than Stefan and Damon, which meant I needed to be careful and crafty.

The sun was starting to peek over the horizon and I made my way to Sheila's, "Tabitha, what are you doing here so early?"

"Bonnie's not answering her phone and Elena's been kidnapped by enemy vampires. I need you to do a locator spell, please."

Sheila nodded, letting me in, "Give me a moment. I'll find her."

I nodded and waited in the living room, checking my weapons. Sheila came back in several minutes later, handing me a map, "Elena's there and so is Bonnie."

"Bonnie's there?"

"Yes, which means whoever has Elena also has my granddaughter. Promise me, you will save them."

I took a calming breath, straightening my shoulders, "Or die trying, Mrs. Bennett."

"Good, now go!"

I hurried out the door and followed the map to a motel. Unfortunately the map didn't give me a specific room number to I headed in to the front desk. No one was there except the bell, and a crappy computer.

I hopped over the desk and smirked to see the computer unlocked. I scrolled through the guests until I saw a familiar name, "Ben McKittrick. Of course, Bonnie went missing after her date. Room 145, two queen bedroom. Maximum four vampires."

I grabbed the master key and ducked into room 144 and texted Stefan, 'Do you know if Anna has a daylight ring?', while pressing my ear to the wall to see if I could ascertain how many vampires there were as well as the location of Elena and Bonnie.

He texted back, 'Anna does, but I don't know about the others or how many others there are. Why? Did you find them?'

I texted back, 'Maybe. But I don't want to just barge in. I stole the master key and am trying to listen in.' I finally heard a female voice speak, "They're too quiet and I hear the tap running, go check on them. I want to speak to the doppelganger." I ignored the messages appearing on my phone as I listened closely to the one set of footsteps walk over the the bathroom Two vampires total, good to know. I stood up from my spot on the floor as Anna spoke up, "Well, well. Elena Gilbert. You are Katherine's doppelganger. You must have the Salvatore boys reeling."

I heard Elena's voice, "Who are you?"

"I'm Anna. Your brother may have mentioned me. I mean we're practically dating."

"Bonnie's not gonna open the tomb," Elena replied.

I could practically hear Anna smirk, "Oh, I think she will."

"Do you really want Katherine out that bad?"

Anna scoffed, "Trust me, no one wants to see that girl again. Except for Damon, the love-struck idiot. Although I did spy that he fancies that Fell girl who killed her uncle."

"Tabitha?"

I frowned, raising my gun toward where I though I heard her voice, as Anna replied, "Is that her name? Yes, I got a good look at her, saw her kill Logan myself. She's quite the cold-blooded killer, just like the rest of the Founding Families."

"Tabitha isn't anything like that."

"Tell me Elena, how well do you really know her? I mean you've been so distracted with the Salvatore brothers that you didn't know Bonnie was missing. How well do you think you know Tabitha?"

"What do you know about her?"

"I've been watching her. Ever since the Founder's Ball. She's been through a lot; Damon chewing on her like a chew-toy and messing with her mind, losing her best friends, losing her home, unable to be with her son, being forced to kill her own uncle. And let's not forget being spelled by Emily Bennett's ghost. Which reminds me, do you know what secret she's keeping?"

"What do you mean?"

"You saw the marks on her wrist and neck, I know that particular brand means that Emily told the Fell girl something she didn't want anyone else to know. As long as she has those marks, your friend cannot speak or write down what that secret was. However I'd bet my life it has something to do with the tomb and the vampires inside. So do you know? Did Emily booby trap the tomb?"

"I don't know."

"Hmm, that means I'll just have to get inside the girl's head and force her to tell me."

Elena then asked, "Wait, if you don't want Katherine then who in the tomb do you want?"

"My mother. She's in there." Anna paused before spitting acid, "Katherine couldn't help herself. She just had to toy around with both the Salvatore brothers. And when she got caught, so did my mother. I watched Jonathan Gilbert take her away."

I steeled my nerves and pressed my gun to the wall and fired. I heard yelps as the door burst open and I heard my door about to be kicked in. I reloaded just in time to fire all my bullets into Anna. She dropped and I quickly kicked her onto her stomach and tried to bring a stake down on her. 

However Anna grabbed my arms and threw me off. I hit the door-frame and dropped my gun. I groaned, "Damn, you put up more of a fight than my uncle."

Anna and I both got to our feet as she smirked, "Older and stronger." She looked me up and down as I pulled out a stake and a flask, "Tabitha Fell. Well, I expected one of the Salvatores to come to the rescue, but you do seem to be more capable then those two buffoons."

I took a swig of the flask, readying myself, "I aim to please." 

I threw some vervain water on her and advanced as she screamed. However, she recovered quickly and at lightning speed knocked both my weapons out of my hands and pinned me with my stomach against the wall and arms behind my back. She chuckled, "You still got a lot to learn, but I'll give you an A for effort. I think it's time you took a little nap."

I felt her grab my head and slam it into the wall and everything went black.