6 - Unwanted Memory

"Do you remember all the Servants you encountered? From the first war to this one?"

"Well, the ones I liked.
As I think about it...
Most of them were Lancers."

"Will I be one of them?"
The blue haired man said, smiling.

You laugh with him.
"Perhaps... You do entertain me."

"You're funny. And to say we're supposed to kill each other off."
He looked off into the view, his ponytail swaying towards the ocean before you.

"Lancer?"

"What's up?"

"Can you explain something to me?"

He smiled, scratching the back of his head.
"Hopefully it isn't complicated."

You sighed.

"Why does everyone I enjoy being with end up dead in or by my hands?"

He looked back to you, blood spilling from his mouth, a tear of blood following. Your blade was in his chest.
"Good question, [y/n]."

"AHH!" you screamed, sitting up on the bed you laid on. You tried to breath slowly. Shivers went through your spine, and you hugged yourself, shaking your head. "Lancer..." you said to yourself, feeling tears accumulate in your eyes.

"I'm here! I'm here! What's wrong? Is everything okay?!" Diarmuid barged into your room. He sat in front of you, and you saw that he clearly wanted to hug you tight, but he didn't. A side of you was disappointed in that decision, but you shook it aside. He saw your watered eyes and he brushed his thumb on your cheek. "Hey..." he smiled. ".. At least answer me."
"I'm okay... I just had... a nightmare." you tilted your head to the side and smiled forcefully. You cringed a second later, feeling pain in your side.
Diarmuid's eyes widened and he went beside you. Putting a hand on your lower back and the other on your shoulder, he mentioned you to lay back down.
"Take it easy.." he softly spoke.

"And she awakens! Good morning, Sleeping Beauty." Ayuna jokingly said, leaning against the doorframe. "Gosh, you should've seen Lancer. The moment you yelled, he was Prince Charming in action!"
The spearman looked away, blushing.
"You're lucky Koko practiced his ass off in healing magic. That poison was a pain in the butt, or so he says."
You seemed confused. "Koko..? Poison?"
"Oh, sorry. Koniyo. We have our sibling names." she chuckled.
"So that's why he said Yuyu.." you said to yourself.
"Oh my, he still calls me that?" she snickered to herself.

Diarmuid coughed. "And for the 'poison' part; we noticed that the cut on your side, which you hadn't told me of, had poison, which was most probably on Assassin's sword." he explained, sitting next to you.
"But if that would be the case, wouldn't all my scratches be infected?" you asked.
"Either he commands when his blade gets poisonous, or he decides which wound gets infected." Ayuna followed.
You finally remembered your first question. "Wait, my Master.. Where is he?" You were going to get up but Ayuna answered before you could.
"He's in his room, resting. Like I said, he practices Healing Magic, so as you can figure out, he 'successfully' took out the poison. I suppose that took a lot of his energy, including the fact he had to supply you with mana during that time. He told me when he would wake up, he'll heal the wound and we can get back down into business." she smiled. "Right, talking about him reminded I had to check up on him, cya!" Ayuna closed the door behind her, already started running to his room at the end of her sentence.