[A/N] Thank You

Hello Reader-Chan! Small disruption from yours truly. Hopefully I don't ruin your reading! You can skip this if you'd like.

I just wanted to do this author's note real quick to speak to you guys. Sorry for the disappointment.

Where to start off?
2K READS?? WHAT?!
I legit feel like yesterday I only had 50 reads.
I dont think- I can't explain in words how much I thank you all for reading this book.
This is my first book that I have posted on this app. I started this, just for fun for myself, thinking that it won't get many reads and that's okay. But I never imagined I'd get more then 1k.

I'm really happy that I've created something that many people read as well, and like/accept it. Every read, vote and comment makes me very, very happy. You guys are the absolute best.

To be honest with you all... I am slightly disappointed in myself.
I've been, nowadays, 'lazy' and unfocused on updating at least once per two weeks.
And I have to admit, when I reread some chapters, I find Diarmuid is sometimes OOC... and it bothers me. I feel like I failed this whole book in general because of it.

Well, I'll take the excuse of 'This is my first book on Wattpad'. I suppose mistakes can be made.

Again, thank you so much for 2k views (Edit: and now many more!)

Sorry for this small disruption, and thank you for taking the time to read this chapter.

See you in the next part of Our War Together! 💖

elbora_