10 - Treasures

As you flew away on the golden vessel at fast speed, you were sitting beside Koni. He was still unconscious.
"Don't worry, he's not dead. He's just sleeping, and will be for a while." Ryuuko Aikido told you. You played with your original Master's hair, taking a lock and entangling your index finger around it. You grew anxious by the second. 'What are they going to do with me...' you thought.
From his throne, Archer gazed at you, his red orbs putting you in an uncomfortable position. He scoffed and mumbled something.
"If you're going to say something, say it clearly, Archer." you bluntly said, holding in a smirk as you saw him frown from the corner of your eye.

"Don't talk to me like you know me, treasure. It's King, understood?"

"Since when was I your treasure?" you stood up as you ignored his statement at the end.

"Since the moment I laid eyes on you." he grinned.

"Of course, 'cause that's totally how you claim a treasure." You walked towards him, softly giggling. "Imagine you are with 4 other people, and you find a chest with plenty of treasures in it, and it's a free for all. Are you saying because you're the one who saw it first means that you already claimed it?" You paused, looking at his reaction. Before he could speak, you continued. "Technically, if you know common logic, it's the one who actually grabs the treasure that has it. And if you get it stolen, you fight for it. Worst case scenario, you either die or kill someone to have it."

He frowned. "I'm not the kind who'd fight mongrels just to get what I want. If I want something, it's mine instantly. If they even try or think to steal my treasure, I have a vault of swords awaiting them." He realized something and smirked. "Well since you are saying I have to grab the treasure to claim it..."

He got up and picked you up over his shoulder.
"Woah woah woah, what do you think you're doing?!" you panicked.

"Claiming my treasure."

"Hahaha- yeah no." You pushed yourself forward, doing a front flip and landing on the floor behind him. "I'll never be your treasure. Period."

He scoffed. "Is that so? Ohh, now I understand a bit more clearly. It's about that Lancer, right? Has he already claimed you?" He whispered in your ear. "Does that mean he'll come and get his treasure back? That he'll... worst case scenario, either die or even kill me to have you back?"

Pink flushed to your cheeks, and Ryuuko interrupted your conversation. "We're arriving shortly. Get ready to move." She sighed, shaking her head at the sight. "they sure are having fun.." she mumbled to herself, walking to where she was.
Archer chuckled, walking to the side of the vessel, awaiting for it to board. You glared at him, then shook your head to try to be less flustered. You went back to where Koni was, picking him up with ease. You went beside Archer, seeing as the vessel was approaching the ground. A huge mansion was visible, and you felt chills over your body. You looked back at Koniyo, worried.

You whispered to yourself, so only you and your Master could hear. "It's gonna be okay... Dia is gonna come get us. Ayuna too. I know it."

~~

The Time Stop spell vanished, and everyone started to move again. A yell could be heard in the school building. The teacher whom Ryuuko turned to dust by a touch laid dead on the group, half of his body in dust. Ayuna and Lancer still stood beside the edifice, where no one was at the moment.
Ayuna started crying the moment the vessel was out of her sight. She fell onto her knees, sobbing in her hands.
"I'm a horrible big sister... I let my.. my one and only little brother get taken away... Oh god.." She sobbed even more. "I knew I shouldn't of started the fight without him... Now he's.... he's gone..."
Diarmuid knelt beside his Master and she turned to cry into his chest. He patted her back, comforting her. He looked back up to the sky where the vessel once was. "[y/n] is gone too..." he mumbled. A minute or two passed.

"L-Lancer? H-Hey Lancer!"
He quickly turned back to Ayu, who weakly smiled and rubbed her thumb on his cheek, wiping something away.
He blinked twice, noticing he had a tear that had slipped down his cheek. Dia quickly raised his arm to wipe his face.
"Sorry, I think I got something in my eye."
She chuckled and shook her head, wiping her tears away. "Riight... I should use that excuse as well then."
She smirked and pushed herself away, inhaling deeply, then getting up. "ALRIGHT, that's enough depressing and sad shit. Time to get down to business."
"R-Right." Lancer nodded, also getting up.
Ayuna takes out her phone.

Messages < Groups <
Mage Club 101

______________
view older messages
-two days ago-
M-M-Mina has changed her nickname to MinaMina!
tazush11: did you restart Pokemon again
MinaMina!: Leave me alone >m<
-yesterday-
koniYO: Who the hell changed the grp name for the 10001th time
MinaMina!: *disappears*
-now-
AyuNAHH has kicked koniYO out of Mage Club 101
AyuNAHH: Listen up. The guy who I kicked just now got captured by Ryuuko and her Servant. Saber also got tangled up with them. Let's meet up at Koniyo's house at sunset. I'll explain in more detail then.
NEW MESSAGES
MinaMina!: FCK!!! I'll be there on time. "Saving Koni" mission acquired!
tazush11: damnit, ok. see you there, ttyl

She sighed, closing her phone and putting it in her pocket. "You know what we have to do now, right?"
Diarmuid looked at her, nodding.

They said it in unison;
"To get him back." she smiled.
"To get her back." he smiled back.

She walked off, pointing towards the south.
Diarmuid sighed. "You're going the wrong way, Master..."
She turns toward him casually, walking past him. "I knew that." She coughed.