New Year's Special

Fluff warning.. ͜ʖ͠)

"Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! AYYY~"

Cú cheered as you finished the whole glass of alcohol and slammed it down on to the table. "BRING ME ANOTHER!" you shouted.
Medea, on the other hand, was clearly not good on her part. Letting the glass fall on to the table, leaning on the side of it, she closed her eyes. "I... hic! I don't think... that I can continue..." she fell backwards before Medusa came and caught her.
"Yeah... She's done for." The pink haired servant said.
Iskandar got up from his chair, and shouted. "[Y/N] wins the female rounds!"
The alcohol effects slowly but effectively came in. Feeling the world get dizzy for a moment, Artoria came behind and grabbed your arm so you could lean on her.
"Are you okay? You can quit if yo—"
"Who am... hic! I up against?" you said, feeling victorious.

The large Rider pointed at someone. Your vision got a little blurry, so you couldn't identify who it was. "Hassan! Archer! Bring out the strongest wine we have! It's the final round!"
As Hassan and Archer did what they were asked, they came back with a jug filled with alcoholic liquid and two glasses. At that moment, Gilgamesh came into the room. He froze as he saw what was happening.
"What in my name is happening?" he looked at everyone, disgusted.
"A small tournament of who's the last one standing.... alcohol version." Archer simply stated. "We had two separate tournaments at first; the female and male rounds. [Y/N] won the female side, and for the male side, —"

"LISTEN HERE, LOVER BOY~" you said loudly, finally noticing who you were up against. You pointed at him. "Maybe your little dot on your pretty face stole my heart, but that won't steal my drink!" You chuckled at your 'funny' joke.
"Well, maybe if I charm you a little better, you'd give me your glass." He sexily smirked at you.
"Damn you and those lips of yours... hic! I'll drink it before you can even steal it!" You laughed.
"Try me~"
"Alright alright!" Iskandar clapped his hands together. "Fill the glasses up!"
Archer did exactly that and gave each one of you your glasses.
"Now on my mark.... 3!"
You looked at the man in front of you. "Good luck, Dia~"
"2!"
He smiled. "Good luck to you, [Y/N]~"
"1!"

"GO!"

Taking your glass, you drank it all down. Artoria looked at you worriedly as Cú kept on cheering for you. You stood there, clearly feeling dizzy and drunk as hell. You looked at Diarmuid, and he seemed the same. His glass was as empty as yours.
"Iskandar... I don't think it's safe to continue." the female King said. "I think this is going to end on a bad note if we continue. Imagine them tomorrow morning. Medea and Sasaki are literally unconscious, it was luck that Medusa and Gilles decided to get out of it before they became as drunk as..." she gazed at you.

"GAHAHA, come on, Lover Boy of the... uh.. Love Spot! ... hic! You're disappointing me~" you said, leaning on to the table.
"I won't leave you disappointed any longer, then. How about we go to my room?~" he, once again, used his sexy smirk.
If you weren't already so red by the alcohol, you would've blushed at that moment. "W-Whatever, hottie!"
Iskandar gazed at the both of you, then to Artoria. "You do have a point." He sighed. "Well, I guess we won't know who is the actual last man, or woman, standing."
Artoria thanked him before stealing the glasses and taking the beverage away from you both.
"H-Hey... we weren't done. I need more.." you said, almost a whisper.
"Pffft.. That's what she said."
"AW SHUT UP, MR. IM HOT I HAVE ALL THE WOMEN AFTER ME."
Diarmuid chuckled at your reaction.
Artoria and Cú were talking, then the female went to you, and the blue haired Lancer went to Dia.
"Come on. We're taking you to bed." She put an arm under yours, making you lean on her.
"Noooo.... Arthu- Arth— Artothria... pleeaase I don't want tooo..."
You gazed at the two males beside you.

"Jesus Diarmuid..."
"Let me... Let me drink another, c'mon... not even for me?" He brought his lips together, doing kissing noises towards Cú. The doggo backed his face away.
"Oh my Grail, save me."
"Diiiiaaaaa~" you called out.
He looked at your direction. "What... hic!"
"I'm still disappointed..." you smirked at him.
"Wow, you really want me, do you?" He chuckled, leaving Cú to steal you from Artoria. He took you in his arms.
Both other Servants looked at each other, worried and a little disgusted.
"Just... go to the last room on the left, okay?" The Blue Lancer said to the green one.
"Yep. Yep yep. Got it~" You nuzzled your nose against his chest as he walked down the hallway.

He kicked open the door to your room, and threw you onto the bed. On your back, you chuckled as he slowly crept on top of you, kissing your neck, leaving hickeys here and there.
One of his hands slid down from your side to your thigh, bringing it up and squeezing it.
"D-Dia..." you half-moaned.
He brought his lips to yours, kissing you passionately. His tongue licked your lower lip, asking for entrance, and you giggled, letting him enter. Tasting his alcohol soaked tongue, you moaned into the kiss. A rough kiss, but a good one, you wrapped your arms around his neck, grabbing a fistful of hair, lightly tugging on it. He groaned in pleasure, bringing his body closer to yours, your chest touching his. He then leaned fully on you, bringing his mouth towards your neck again.
You chuckled. "Diarmuid~ You're squishing me.."

...

"No... hic!... seriously you're heavy Dia.." you said, slightly frowning.

A light snore came from your shoulder.
He fell asleep on top of you.

Chuckling, you used the last of your force to roll with him, so he'd be on his back and you on top of him. You laid your head against his chest, feeling his arms wrapped around your waist tightly.
"I love you... lover boy...." you said as you drifted off into unconsciousness.

—•—•—•—•—•—

[A/N]

Happy New Years everyone!
I hope you all have a wonderful year ahead.

I'm sorry this took time to upload, I'm really busy nowadays.
Tomorrow is the first day of school after Winter Break, hell awaits me.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next, dear Reader-chan.

elbora_