[A/N] The End

I'm not sure why but I feel both relieved and sad.

Relieved, since I finally finished this book! And I am proud of it.
But also sad, because, it's the end, and it's finished.

I hope you guys loved it, and I hope you guys felt the emotions that [y/n] felt whenever there was strong emotional parts.

Thank you guys, so very much.
This means so much to me.
Every read...
Every vote...
Every comment...

I appreciate it with my whole being; body and soul. 💖

I never imagined I'd get so many views...
[4.13.19]; 3k? I don't deserve so many views 😢
Thank you all so much, I love you all 💓
[7.25.19]; thank you all for 6k, hopefully you guys loved it <3 it means a lot ♥️
[12.18.19]; I'm glad my books still pleases some new readers~ Thank you all again so much...

If you have any constructive criticism, PLEASE tell me. It would be so very much appreciated. I would love to get better and better with the future books I will post.

I love writing stories and fan fictions, so if there's anything I can improve with my writing, it would be great.

In the next couple of weeks, I'll be trying to fix the beginning of my story (grammar, spelling, useless [a/n], etc). I noticed that in the beginning, my verbe tense is the present instead of the past, since I continued writing my story in the past tense, so I will also be fixing that.

I don't know how I can show you how grateful and happy I am to know you read until the end. If you did, you are the best.

I started my book with only my school friends as followers (3) and I started this knowing that it might not have as many views as the other Diarmuid x Readers I've read. (Btw my Diarmuid reading list has the Diarmuid x Readers I read and that I loved, so check it out if you haven't <3)
I knew that this book might've not blow up with votes and/or comments, but every single one of them felt like the equivalent of 1 billion votes/comments. Knowing that someone read a chapter of mine, and voted on it, makes me happy to learn that someone read my chapter! And appreciated it! And a comment; to know that someone commented either "I love this chapter!" or "I love the story, keep it up!" or anything at all, makes my heart flutter and makes my day better.

Again, thank you guys so very much. You are the best. 💗

Hopefully you liked 'Our War Together', and that I'll see you around in either another of my stories, or even in another person's story.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤❣️💕💘💖💗💓💞💝
Thank you

Yours dearly,

elbora_

New Story!

If you liked Our War Together, you might like:
Transparent
A Diarmuid (Lancer) x Reader