13 - Relax

"Archer!"
The Servant had fell forward, his armor on his back broken and tainted with his blood. He looked up to see you, then his Master, Ryuuko, in the back.
Before he could move, the spearman had his lances ready to kill him. The former bowman growled under his breath.
Ayuna came beside Diarmuid. "Release Saber, Archer."

"Who are you to command—"

He wasn't that far in front of you, so you kicked his head with your only free leg. He looked up at you, waiting a moment, then released the chains from you.
You sighed and stretched.
"That was uncomfortable."

Your Master took your attention a second later. He stood meters away from the man you kicked's Master.
"Ryuuko Aikido. I demand you to forfeit in this battle if you want to evade bloodshed. We are 2 against 1. If you do forfeit, we'll leave you alone after you are successfully out of the Holy Grail War."
She hesitated. "E-Excuse me?! I will not forfeit! We will fight! Let's go!"
Koni scoffed. "2 v 1. You sure?"
"Ye—"

"No."

The female looked behind her to see Hayate walk out of the mansion.
"Ah... Brother-"
"Command your Servant to forfeit the War. We've lost."
She looked surprised. "But, Brother, aren't you-"
"I said forfeit."
He had a grim look on his face. Ryuuko gulped. "But brother.." she mumbled to herself.
Archer was on the ground, and slammed his fist against the soil.

"Damn it. Damn the Grail. Worthless trash. I have plenty of other treasures in my vault. I never needed that cup anyways. I have plenty of grails!!"
The fist he threw to the ground started to evaporate into yellow lights, disappearing. Then, quickly, it crept up his arm.
"Worthless trash... Mongrels, all of you!" He gazed at his former Master, furious. "Unworthy swine. You were unworthy to be my Master, you hear me?! You were—"
He got caught off as his whole body evaporated into lights and disappeared.

Ryuuko looked at the back of her hand, sadness overwhelming her. Her brother patted her head.
"Brother... I'm sorry.. We didn't win like we were supposed to..."
"It's okay. You were very brave. I didn't like that Servant anyway. He was way to full of himself."
She looked down at her feet. Hayate lightly tilted his head to the side, trying to get a glimpse of her gaze. He took her chin and lifted it upwards so she could look at him.
"Listen, don't take what he said personally. Any other person who would've been his Master would've gotten the same treatment. I'm proud of you, I hope you know that." He pecked a kiss on her forehead, hugging her afterwards.
Ryuuko held her tears back and she wrapped her arms around her brother.

"Aww that's cute~"
"Shh! Keep it down."
"Ugh, I can't even say when something is adorable as sibling-hood? I wish I had a loving brother..."
"I said shut up."
"Why are you always freaking rude to me?! What did I do?!!"
"You blew our cover."
"God, do we even have to fight anymore? It's OVER."
"If we're dead, I'm blaming you."
"WOW okay thanks mister."

You had let out a cough purposely, and both people got out of their hiding spot.
"Oh crap.." Ayuna covered her mouth. "Sorry guys..." She held in a chuckle.
"Minaku? Tazushii?" Koni asked.
"If were dead it's your fault."
"I HEARD YOU THE FIRST TIME."
"Just making sure you know."
"I swear I will beat your ass one day."
"'One day.' More like never.-"
Hayate looked at them.
Tazushii gulped, and Mina smiled worriedly.
Ryuuko's big brother turned around to face Koniyo and Ayuna.
"We have no Servant, and we are tied to this Holy Grail War no longer. This fight is over. Now, I'm tired and I want to go back to sleep."
Ryuuko yawned. "It is like... 2am.."
Ayuna nodded. "We will leave."
"Oh and.." the Aikido brother said. ".. I'm sorry about the kidnapping of your brother. It was for the War, it wasn't anything personal."
Koni lifted his hand, smiling. "I understand, it's all good. No hard feelings."
Hayate nodded. "Now, let's go back inside. I'm freezing and tired."
Ryuu smiled. "Alright, Onii-chan!"

While Ayuna was making sure her little brother was okay, and while Minaku and Tazushii were arguing, you had finally noticed the muscular arms wrapped around you, holding you. You turned around in his arms, and faced Diarmuid. His face and body was infested with scratches. You rubbed your thumb around a scratch that was on his cheek.
"It's not too bad, is it?" you asked.
"No. It's okay." He turned his head sideways to kiss your thumb, then nuzzle your forehead.
You blushed, feeling a smile appear on your face. "We'll have to take care of all these injuries later.." you said, almost a whisper. He nodded.

~~

Everyone went to their respective homes. Minaku to her apartment, Tazushii to his, and Ayuna slept over at your Master's house once more because 'her apartment building was too far away'.
It was around 2:30am, and both of your Masters were asleep in their bedrooms. You were in 'yours', or the guest room, cleaning the scratches that Lancer had gotten. Some on his face, his arms, back, chest, stomach, a couple on his legs but they weren't bad. You both were tired after the battle, and after you finished taking care of his injuries, you laid on your back on the bed, Dia sitting beside you. He had no shirt on since you had finished the cleaning with his chest. You closed your eyes for a moment, and felt warmth come from the side. He laid beside you, facing you.
You opened your eyes and turned to gaze at him.
He quickly pecked a kiss on your lips, smirking. Your eyes widen in surprise, and you nervously chuckle. He wrapped his arms around you, holding you close against him.
"Diarmuid..."
He leaned in, kissing you passionately. At first, you wanted to pull back, but the more he continued to kiss you, the more it was addicting. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed back. He started to kiss the corner of your lips, then your cheek to your jawline, and down your neck.
You bit your lip.

This sensation, it felt weird, but also amazing at the same time. His soft lips against your skin, feeling his warmth envelop you, his arms keeping you close to him. When he pulled back up to gaze at you again, you played with the lock of his hair that was in the middle of his face.
"When Archer asked me to be his bride, and when I said 'No', did you really mean it when.. you said that I was already yours?" your mouth said on it's own, your mind regretting it completely moments afterwards.
You could see color rise to his cheeks. "Well... I guess you can say that..." he smiled. He then realized something, his eyes widened. "Ah, I hope you don't think I'm forcing you, I-I just said that thinking you—"
You started to chuckle softly, and Dia snickered with you.
"I understand, I understand." you smiled, pecking a kiss on his cheek.

"[y/n]?"
"Yeah Dia?"
He inhaled deeply. "I know this might seem unusual and that I shouldn't feel this way, but I think I should just tell you..."

You looked up at him, and he looked back at you.
"What is it?" you asked curiously.

"I... Well..."

"..I love you."

"I love you, [y/n]. More than I should."