14 - A Difficult Morning, Mentally and Physically

You were sitting at the kitchen counter while you saw your fellow ally making you some coffee. Diarmuid took the pot that contained the dark brown liquid, pouring some in two cups. You rubbed your eyes groggily, yawning. It was around 8:45 am. He turned around, a cup of coffee in each hand.

Seeing him in a white loose t-shirt and what would seem like black soccer shorts made you hold your breath for a moment. His muscular arms and legs visible, and even a little cleavage of his pecs from his loosened shirt, you blushed at the sight.
'Damn him for being in shape.' you said to yourself in your head as you secretly stared while he was moving to sit next to you.
"Here's yours." He gave the one that was most filled. As you grabbed it, he pecked a quick kiss on your forehead before finally sitting down on the chair.
You smiled, your cheeks having a pink hue. "Thank you."

Looking at you, he softly giggled as he saw you in an oversized hoodie and in black leggings. You looked away, blushing. "Don't even.." you started.
The man took a lock of hair that was in your face to put it behind your ear, caressing your cheek afterwards.
"Don't even what?" he asked, smirking.
"I'll fight you." you said, flicking his forehead, smiling.
He pouted, and that made you laugh.
He slightly snickered and looked at his coffee.
Taking a sip, he sighed. "They still aren't awake yet, are they?"
You shook your head, indicating that both of your Masters have not awaken from their sleep yet.
Diarmuid gazed at you. "Did you sleep well? It wasn't uncomfortable, I hope.." he nervously chuckled at his second sentence.
You smiled to reassure him. "I slept well. I was also comfortable, so no need to worry."

At that moment, you remembered the night before, and almost choked on your sip of coffee.

~~

"I love you [y/n]. More than I'm supposed to."
"Dia... I-"
"Maybe you don't know what to say, and I understand. If you can't express it through words, then... maybe through actions?" He said, his golden eyes catching your gaze. He seemed worried, and you wanted to make that feeling disappear. Hence, you did what your mind said, closing your eyes...

...and kissed him passionately.
Not on the forehead, nor the cheek. A kiss on his lips. His soft lips.
Eyes widened, Diarmuid was surprised by your response and wondered what to do. He didn't want to do something that'll be 'too far', but didn't want to stay there and do nothing.
Taking your cheek in his hand, he kissed back, closing his eyes.
You felt adrenaline running through your body at the response. You slowly crept your arms around his neck as he gently kissed the corner of your mouth, then your cheek and down your neck once more.
"Diarmuid?" you were able to say before biting your lip.
He answered by nuzzling the crook of your neck.
".. Heh, never-mind." You played with the back of his hair.

~~

"You okay?" He asked as he put his hand on your back. You coughed and took another sip.
"Y-Yeah..."
There was a small awkward silence.
"Well, at least you weren't uncomfortable. Should've figured... You slept like a rock! Hugging me tight and using my chest like a pillow, pfft- Hey! Ow!" He screeched as you pinched his ear.
"Don't.." you said, blushing.
"Okay okay...!"
You let go and he sighed, caressing his earlobe. Finishing your coffee, you got up from the chair and stretched.
"Should we go wake the sleepers?" you asked.
"We should let them sleep. They'll be angry at us if not." he smiled.

You jumped onto the couch, opening the TV. "Alrighty." The television opened Netflix, and Diarmuid stood behind the couch, leaning on your head.
"What's 'Netflix'?" he questioned.
You shrugged. You both saw 'Netflix and Chill', and wondered what it was. He sat to your left, and you leaned onto him.
"There's so many things on this 'Netflix'. What's anime? ...Wait a minute, what's Fate slash Zero?" He asked.
"I think you can just say Fate Zero. But I don't know. Let's find out." You pressed play on the anime.

~~
A/N; Small spoil concerning Fate/Zero, read at your discretion.

Koniyo woke up on the floor, scratching his head. The light from outside hit his eyes, and he groaned. "Ugh... Damn, what time is it? It's too sunny outside."

"AHHH!!!!"

Koni jumped up at the sudden scream and ran to the living room. "W-Whats happening?!"
Ayuna was hiding her eyes with her hands. "STOP IT. DON'T SPOIL ME!! I'M NOT UP TO THERE YET. DAMNIT SABER, LANCER!!!"
"Ah- I didn't know!! L-Lancer, stop the show damnit!" you panicked, getting the remote control and giving it to Dia.
"Uhh, how do I even do that?"
"JUST DO PAUSE!!!!!—"

"You have crushed... You have crushed my sole remaining wish... And you...you feel no shame at all?! I will never forgive you... I will never forgive you for this! Inhuman monsters, who have ruined the honor of a knight, let my blood taint your dreams! And when you fall into the pits of hell... remember the rage of—"

Your Master closed the TV.
Ayuna sighed. "Damn you guys..."
"Can we please just scream when something BAD is happening..." your Master growled.
"That WAS bad! I almost got spoiled! Uuughhhh!!! What were you guys doing up anyways?!" She pointed at you and Dia.
"Well, we were waiting for you both to wake up." Lancer softly said.
"Yeah..." you approved.
She looked at the time. "Well shit, it's already past noon.."
The brown haired male walked towards his room. "I'm gonna go get dressed and actually wake up. We'll make breakfast afterwards and talk about some stuff while we eat. Please don't make a ruckus for the 5 minutes I'll be gone..." he said, holding his forehead with his index and middle finger with his eyes closed.

Ayuna stared at you.
"Can we restart from where I was. I think I was just an episode behind."
You nodded. "Let's go."
She jumped next to you. You scooted closer to her and watched the episode with her.
Diarmuid was going to scoot closer to you, but decided to leave you stress with Ayuna.

While you were rewatching the episode, both you and the female Master did 'Oh no they didn't.'s or 'oh shit they did..'s or even 'NO WAY!'s.
It was finally the episode where you were up to and you both cried together. "I actually liked him..." you said, holding Ayuna's hands, holding back tears.
"RIGHT?! He just wanted to fight a good fight." Ayuna held your hands tightly, letting one go to wipe her tears away.

Lancer sighed and got up and knocked on Koniyo's door.
"Zzz- H-Huh? What is it?" he heard behind the door.
"There's two woman crying in the living room because of a fictional character and I feel uncomfortable being the only man. Please help." Dia begged.
He heard Koni laughing behind the door and he sighed. The door opened.
"Okay okay, go make sure they don't do anything stupid, I'll be right behind."
Diarmuid frowned. "Weren't you supposed to be changed by now?"
"I'LL BE RIGHT BEHIND!" Koni slammed the door. He then sighed. "I didn't fall asleep again... I just closed my eyes.." he mumbled.

As the spearman went back into the living room, he sat back down on the couch, a distance away from you and Ayuna. Suddenly, you snatched Dia's arm and pulled him towards you, hugging him and crying in his shoulder.
"[y/n].. ..!!"
Ayuna grabbed his other arm and cried in his other shoulder.
"Uh.. Master..
Oh come on! It's a fictional character, you don't have to cry—"

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND!" You and Ayuna yelled in unison.