16 - A Day Off

Your eyes slowly fluttered open, your body enveloped by warmth. Seeing barely anything, you nuzzled your nose against what was in front of you, not really caring what it was. You suddenly felt something tighten around your waist, gripping your lower back. Still tired nonetheless, you gazed upward. Your irises got used to the darkness.
A shirtless, sleeping Diarmuid was to be seen.
His muscled arm was what tightened around your torso, his chest was what you nuzzled without care. His scent was the one you inhaled when you stirred from your slumber. You felt a blush creep to your cheeks.

He's so adorable...

Lips slightly parted, letting out small, cute, silent snores; his eyelashes relaxed, eyes closed; the lock of hair he usually has in the middle of his face was a little bit more to your right; his usually messy hair was now a little less messy than usual; his nose against your forehead... you figured his nose was in your hair until you tilted your head upward to look at him.

So cute.

He inhaled deeply, and you felt your chest move with his as he exhaled afterwards. ".. Good morning." You felt his voice run through you like a river, his deep voice making you feel at ease.
He pecked a kiss on your forehead, which made you come out of your 'moment'. "G-Good morning.." you managed through a yawn. Smiling, you hugged him tightly. Of course, he hugged back, snuggling as close as possible.
"Do you know what time it is..?" you asked, your voice loud enough for him to hear even though muffled by his chest.
He turned his head a little bit to the side, looking at the light coming from the window behind him. "Some time in the morning, I think..."
You smiled. "How about some breakfast—"
He cut you off by going back to his original position, his face snuck in your hair and closing his eyes. "I think I'll just go back to sleep."
"W-Wha..? Well, okay, I guess I'll go make it by my own..." you said as you tried to get out of his grip.
He held you down to the bed, and you looked at him, confused.

"I'm going to be cold if you go..."

You felt your heart melt. 'He's too cute...' Getting up, you chuckled and took his hand. "C'mon, let's go make breakfast. And put your clothes on..."
"I mean, I would if someone wouldn't be wearing them at the moment..." he smirked, looking up and down at you.
Finally noticing, you wore an oversized shirt that seemed like a small dress on you, not even wearing any pants. You crazily blushed. "D-D-DIA!!!" You threw him a pillow in his face, and he laughed loudly.
Rushing to put on your clothes, you gave him back his shirt when you finished and walked to the kitchen.
'9:06am' displayed on stove.
"Omae wa mou shindeiru."
"Omae wa mou, shindeiru." you heard Koniyo repeat.
"Nani?"
"NANI?!?!?!" Ayuna repeated with excitement.
Koni shook his head. "You're too loud, you have to act like if you have no clue what's going to happen. Not act all excited."
"Shut it. You're ruining the show."
"Wha-"
"SHHSHSHH"

You silently giggled at them as you started to make some coffee. Once it was done brewing, you pour the dark brown liquid in two cups.
Diarmuid groggily appeared from the hallway where your room was and randomly took one of the cups, taking a sip and sighing afterwards.
"I could sleep like that any day~" he said, smiling with his eyes closed.
"Yeah yeah... I was literally getting squished the whole time." You mumbled.
"But you didn't argue about it..." he looked at you, smirking.
"W-Well... Y-You seemed tired, I didn't want to wake you..." you blushed, trying not to find his gaze.
Taking a hand of his to lift your chin up, he passionately kissed you, leaving the taste of the coffee on your lips. He, once again, gave you his sexy smirk. Smiling like a little girl, you twirled a lock of your hair. He turned around to face the couch where Koni and Ayu were.
"Hey, Master. Is there anything important to do today?" the spearman said loudly for Ayuna to hear. You guessed that she didn't even notice you were in the kitchen, since she flinched at the sudden voice.
"AG- Uh.. Lancer! I didn't even.. When did you.. You're there! Well then." She slowly turned around, scratching the back of her head awkwardly.
"We're not doing anything today. Take it like your 'day off'." Koni said in her place. "Me and Ayuna were supposed to go meet up with my friends to do random stuff in the afternoon. We thought you'd both be okay here alone." He also turned around to look at the both of you. "That sound good?"
You and Dia nodded.
"Alright, nice. I'll text Tazushii and Minaku to confirm." He said to himself as he faced the TV again.