Epilogue

"Okay girls, I decided..." Shiemi started.

"Huh?" "What??" Nanochi and Irin asked.

"I'm finally gonna confess my feelings."

"OMG WHAT?!" "Confess mine too please-"
"I'm just... I'm so nervous.. He's way too hot to be interested in a dump like me..."
"Girrrl stop bringing yourself down!" Irin cooed as Nanochi agreed.

The two girls pushed Shiemi towards the desk of the one all three of them loved, but were too scared to even admit it. She looked at her work clothes, ironing them down with her hands and fixing her hair. She slightly gazed back at her two friends, and they both did hand movements towards the loved one's desk.
The nervous girl came close to the wall separating his desk with the rest of the workplace, and knocked on it, trying to keep her calm.

As golden eyes darted from his papers to the woman waiting his attention, he smiled genuinely to greet the female. "Ah, Shiemi!.."
"Hi D-Diarmuid-san!" She blurted out.
"Can I help you with anything?"
His smile entranced her even more, and she realized she was staring for a tad too long.
"U-Uhm.. I was just curious about something."
He turned his chair around to fully face her, and he put his elbow on the arm stand, forearm upwards, leaning his cheek in his palm. His smile now turned into a small smirk. "What is it?"
The work uniform on him looked extremely good, and Shiemi blushed as she realized he took the time to fully turn around to face her and have his attention on her. Her. It was making her heart flutter even more. His voice was entrancing in its own, not to mention his looks.
"W-Well..." her mind went blank. She forgot what she wanted to ask. Shiemi cursed to herself in her mind, and quickly asked whatever appeared first in her brain to make the slowly creeping awkward silence disappear. "D-D-Do you have a crush on someone?"

Diarmuid's eyes slightly widened in surprise, and then he closed them, chuckling. "I do. Why the sudden question?" He opened them once more to regard the visibly shy woman.
"O-Oh!" Without realizing, her intonation augmented with the hope that she might be the one. "Well..." She twirled her hair, "I was just curious is all. Does she work here?"
"Yes, she does."
Another spark lightened in her body. Is it really her? Shiemi felt a small smile creep up her face. "What is she like?" She smiled, leaning on the wall while facing him.
Laying back on his chair, Diarmuid stayed silent for a moment, then started his answer. "She's very kind, gentle and reassuring. She might be a hothead at some moments, but she is just incredibly amazing. Not to mention her physical looks... Honestly, she might have her flaws, but she's the embodiment of perfect in my eyes." He stared off into his mind where he imagined the woman he loves so much, then came back to Shiemi who blushed a bright red.
"Wow, she seems nice." She chuckled, thinking that he was talking about her. "I'd like to meet her one day."
The secret former Lancer smiled. "Of course!"

A small silence grew, and he coughed to break it. "Sorry if I rambled... Was there anything else? Did you need help on the task I handed out?"
Shiemi shook her head. "No no! I'm perfectly fine. And that was all. I was just letting my curiosity settle." Smiling as cutely as possible, she walked away, waving. Her heart fluttered and danced around in her small chest.

"No.... way...." Irin darted off.
"Yes... way!!" Shiemi silently screeched.
"What did you ask?" Nanochi questioned, all curious as Irin was.
And so Shiemi explained to her two friends what happened (in much detail) with her conversation with 'the most beautiful man alive'; Diarmuid Ua Duibhne. She also explained how she was certain that the man's crush was herself.

While Shiemi was explaining the end of her small experience, Irin's gaze looked elsewhere, and saw a woman come into the small workplace area.
"Alert." She quietly said. "It's 'Ms. Perfect'."
The other two girls looked around to finally spot the walking woman standing next to Diarmuid's desk.
"Ugh, she pisses me off..." Nanochi stated. "What's her name again?"
Irin rolled her eyes. "[y/n] [l/n]. Saying it out loud makes me want to puke." She scoffed.
"Hearing it makes my ears want to bleed, haha!" Nanochi silently exclaimed.
Shiemi stood silent, staring at you.
They called you 'Ms. Perfect' since you had good looks and a good figure. You worked well and had all the men after you, except that last part was a complete lie they made just to butter up their point.