11 - Confusion

"Throw him in there."
You looked at Ryuuko, who opened the door to a small room, enclosed with grey walls and no windows. She pointed at Koni, who's in your arms.
You frowned. 'You know what I'll throw? My fist to your face, that's what.' you held your tongue. You walked inside to the side of the bed, laying your Master on the bed, taking a blanket that was beside you and putting it on top of him.

"You could've just thrown him on to the ground." she sighed. "Whatever, let's go." She looked at you impatiently.
When you got out of the room, she closed the door, locking it with a key. You saw her put the key in her left pocket of her jeans. As you walked down the long hallway behind Ryuuko, you looked around.
This mansion was huge. Bigger than what it seemed outside. There was a picture of a little girl with a tall man in a suit and another man with heavy armor on the wall. Right before you could identify them, the picture turned into flames, and disintegrated into ash.
She blew the tip of her finger, putting off the flame that had appeared, like when you'd shoot a gun and blow the tip of it afterwards.
"No need to be so snoopy of my shit. Even Archer has better manners than you." She bluntly said.
You frowned, clearly annoyed by her already.

Finally, the hallway stopped and it opened up to a huge living room, a kitchen in the far back of the living area. What was supposed to be a place for multiple windows happened to have only one huge window that covered most of the wall. The view was, as much as you hate to admit it, really pretty. The house seemed to be on top of a hill, since you could see some trees and flowers a bit farther downhill. The woman before you took the TV remote, and turned the television on.
"I'm still surprised we haven't had snow yet. It's almost December." She said as she went into the kitchen.

You stood there, not knowing what to do. You were in enemy territory, with an enemy Master that now controls you for a brief time.
"Geez, calm down will you? You seem so stressed. Sit down on the couch or something, I'll be making some food for supper."
You didn't budge. She looked at you.
"Ok, let me restart from the beginning. I'm Ryuuko Aikido. I'm sorry if I acted rude and annoying before, I just wanted to make sure you'd listen and that you'd hate me. Yes, I kidnapped your Master and made it that you follow my orders for now. Why? Well, you can ask that to him later."
"Him? Who's him?"
"Patience~, you'll see."
You were so confused, you tried to process everything in your mind—

"Ryu-chan! I'm home!"

You heard her gasp from the kitchen. "Onii-chan! Already? I haven't even started supper.."
You heard footsteps come from the hallway you came from. A man, still kinda handsome, appeared, putting his bag on the floor, unbuttoning his shirt. His short hair was a dark blue, his eyes shining dark purple. He seemed slender, but you noticed his muscles as he took of his shirt uniform, leaving only a white t-shirt on. You noticed Ryuuko running up to him and giving him a hug.

And he finally noticed you, looking at you. "Who's this?"
"Ah, her? She's the one I talked about.."

His eyes widen, then he gazed at his little sister. "Already? You got her already? God you're such a good girl.." he said as he patted Ryuuko's head, and she smiled like a little 5 year old girl. Her pale blue eyes shined as her pale violet hair got flattened by his hand.
You looked at the scenery and tried to put things in order;
The 'him' she talked about is that guy...
She played a façade so you could hate her, but why play nice now...?
Why does her big brother want you?
Was he a mage too?
What in the hell was happening?!

He could see the confusion on your face, and he let go of Ryuuko, getting closer to you. He was taller than you of a couple of inches, probably as tall as Diarmuid if you had to guess.
"Hayate Aikido, nice to meet you Saber. I'm Ryuuko's older brother. I assume your Master, whoever he or she is, is in the room?"
"He is!" the sister said, and he smiled.
"Can we talk over the details during supper? I need to finish cooking, it's almost ready!"
Hayate nodded. "I'll prepare the table for us. Where's Archer?"
"On his vessel outside. Saber, mind getting him?"
You sighed. "Do I have to? He's been awfully stingy with me."
You remembered your Master was in this household, and could be in danger if you did a stupid mistake like arguing. "Nevermind, I'll go get him.." you walked to the door leading to outside.
Hayate took out plates while Ryuuko cooked. "All going according to plan~" she snickered.
"Indeed." he grinned.

~~

"Took you a while, treasure." he said, sitting his legs crossed on his throne.

"I told you to stop calling me that. They asked me to bring you in. So, let's go princess, I want to get this over with."

He chuckled, pushing away the fact that you called him 'princess'. "Come here."

"Eh, I'll pass."

"I said, come here." he started to frown.

You sighed and went closer. "What do you want?"
He suddenly pulled you in for a kiss. He kissed your lips, then licking them. You pulled back, surprised and shocked. "W-what.... THE HELL YOU THINK YOU DOING?!" You furiously wiped your lips with the back of your hand. You took multiple steps back.

He seemed to be tasting, licking his own lips. "Huh, a little bit salty. Even though I prefer sweet, I'll accept the saltiness." he smirked.

"Disgusting..." you mumbled.
He got up, and as he got close to you once more, he took your chin in his hand, stopping once his lips were inches apart from yours, and smirked. He walked away into the house.
Red rose to your cheeks. A little bit because you got flustered, but mostly because of anger. "I swear to god..."
You followed him inside the manor.

The table was set, and you all sat down as the food came onto the table.

___
You..... | | Archer
Ryuuko | | Hayate

You ate the food on your plate. It was good, but you didn't have the appetite at the moment. Ryuuko looked at Archer as he ate a bite, and she smiled.
"Does that mean you accept my cooking?!"

"No. I'm just eating this because we have a guest. I'm trying to be nice." he looked at you, smirking.

You shook your head and looked at your plate. Hayate broke the silence.
"I guess I'll talk about my plan now."
Ryuuko nodded as she ate. You shrugged.
"I won't say it as kidnapped or captured, but I... 'took' you in because it'll be easier for us. You will help us kill Lancer, then we will kill you. We win. Easy as that."
You frowned. "You should actually use the term 'kidnapped' or 'captured'. It makes much more sense."
He took a bite of food, chewed, then swallowed. "If you say so. I'm sorry if it's not the type of war you were awaiting for. If you resist, we'll just kill your Master. I hope you can collaborate with us."
You stayed silent.
You took your cup of water, your hand suddenly shaking, and you accidentally spilled it on Ryuuko.
"Ahhh noo! My new pants..." she whined.
"Crap, Sorry... I don't know what happened there..." you took a cloth and wiped it on her thigh, trying to dry the water. She thanked you, and you apologized once more. She checked if you had water on yourself, and you didn't. She went to her room to change.
Hayate looked at you, doubting. "What was that about?"
You shrugged. "I don't know, my hand just suddenly shook."
Archer continued eating, not caring about what happened.
The big brother chuckled. "Well damn, thankfully Ryuu-chan is forgiving!" He continued to eat.
"Yeah! Thankfully..."

You slid a small object down your wrist guard, stretching to make it less obvious.

You had stole the key for the room your Master was locked up in from Ryuuko.

You had to get out of here before you betrayed the alliance between you and Diarmuid.